Help in selecting mutual funds

Re: Best Open ended Mutual fund

Hi!

Since your risk appetite is max, why don't you think of splitting up the SIP equally into following funds -

1. Sundaram Select Focus
2. Birla Mid Cap
3. Kotak Opportunities
4. DSP ML Tiger

Happy investing...

Re: Best Open ended Mutual fund

Hi friends ,
i am planning of investing 4k per month in an open ended mutual fund.
i am ready to take max risk and max growth option.
Some body suggested Reliance Power Sector Growth fund..
How is this fund ....PLz guide me and suggest some more options...

Thanks
thakur
Hi, Reliance Growth is an Excellent choice for an Open Ended Mutual Fund.
Also Reliance Diversified power is an equally good Choice ,U might have to take a call on Diversified power as it is a Sector specific fund but I suppose with the power sector u cannot go wrong.I have both these funds under my Portfolio and both of them have given more 20% returns since 23 rd October 07(Date of Purchase).Covering such a healthy percentage within 2 months are very healthy signs.An SIP option in both of them looks good in both

Re: Investment for child future.

Hi,
You could look at Reliance Growth as a Good Option for both ur Kids.You could opt for the SIP option at minimum SIP of Rs 500.The Term that u choose for the same can be varied and you could choose to increase the term from time to time as per the performance of the Fund(Say start with a initial term of 5 yrs each and increasing it thereafter as per fund performance).I have Reliance Growth in my portfolio and it has given me 20% returns in just 2 months.

open ended funds

hi all ,
i am a newbie ,i want to invest 20,000 in open ended funds & i will hold it for more than 1 year

if i want to redeem it after 1 year ,should i pay TAX for the amount i invested or on the dividend i get for that investment.

Thanks in Advance
Karthik V

Re: i want to invest heavly , please suggest me ???

hi would u like to invest in international commodities traded in exchanges like NYMEX CBOT etc with low margin and low brokerage and free self traded platform free of cost contact me

Invest around 20K

Dear Traderji,

I want to invest around 20K into a good MF. Lock in period can be more than 3 years... no issues in that... Can you recommend me a suitable MF?

And if NAV for a particular scheme is Rs. 50, so will I get 20000/50=4000 units, if I invest now?:confused:

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Re: Invest around 20K

I shall suggest you DSPML TIGER.
You will be buying the funds at its current NAV + applicable entry load (unless you buy directly from the AMC)

Re: Invest around 20K

Divide amont to be invested in three parts . Invest one in reliance media and entertainment fund another in jm basic fund and last one in sundram capex oppotunity g fund . You can contact any good finacial planner near your place too.
happy investing
gourav
gourav_dubey @**********