Help in amibroker

manojborle

Hi all

I have some queries regarding data feed in amibroker

Is it possible to use 2 or more data feeds at a time in amibroker ?
(such as opening 2 instances of amibroker and giving it data feed from 2 different provides)
(like one database EOD and other 1 intraday OR 1 equity database and other futures database both intraday from different feed providers)

how many such instances can be open ?

colion

Hi all

I have some queries regarding data feed in amibroker

Is it possible to use 2 or more data feeds at a time in amibroker ?
(such as opening 2 instances of amibroker and giving it data feed from 2 different provides)
(like one database EOD and other 1 intraday OR 1 equity database and other futures database both intraday from different feed providers)

how many such instances can be open ?
You can run two instances with different data feeds. I don't believe that the number of instances is limited. See Users Guide for more details.

sr114

Can anyone tell me how can i connect ami broker to nest trader through excel. If any one have link please provide me

thanks
abhishek
Abhi1284

why u want to connect ami with nest trader via excel? cud u explain why u want this

waiting for ur reply asap

sr

manojborle

Can anyone tell me how can i connect ami broker to nest trader through excel. If any one have link please provide me

thanks
abhishek
check josh sir's thread about realtime data from NOW to amibroker via excel

manojborle

for trading in future & commodity
DO YOU KNOW HOW CAN I DO THIS
PLEASE HELP ME
By doing this you can save money which you are paying for getting realtime data to amibroker

sr114

for trading in future & commodity
Abhi1284

actually, yes u r going to trade in future and commodity but what i want to know is that there are lot of data provider in the mkt - why rr u not using their service.

if u search u can get the link of them in the forum itself. r not u interested in those data provider or u want some free utility?

waiting for reply

sr

Abhi1284

actually, yes u r going to trade in future and commodity but what i want to know is that there are lot of data provider in the mkt - why rr u not using their service.

if u search u can get the link of them in the forum itself. r not u interested in those data provider or u want some free utility?

waiting for reply

sr
i know this is possible to connect amibroker to nest trader through excel but how i dont know so why i give my money to others.