Heikin Ashi Candles Colour Change

findvikas

Re: ForeX TechnicaL AnalysiS StrategieS

$$$ rally on any good news which is good for US economy it was all about risk aversion... may be you heard of "andhon mein kana raja" when all other currency/economies were not showing any good sign US did .. and USD rally everytime on good job numbers but for me it was all about wave setups... USD completed its 30min wave's target and then retraced 100%.. same with Gold... went down to 1128 and then back to 1140 and now back to 1130 :)

Lets see how the indices close for the day..

So what can happen on Monday is a Gap up in Asian markets and a heavy distribution by FII followed by some sad news from somewhere in the world and a retest of 4800-4715 mark in Nifty in coming weeks

I expect only USD to rally from here on and others to either consolidate for some time or fall back.

This is my personal view and nothing more than that. I was bullish on Gold & Bearish on USD but changed by view now and bullish on USD and bearish on Gold/Silver

Silver can touch 14.5 levels from 17+ levels while Gold can go back to 1075 in coming months.. of course not overnight

Rkji

Re: ForeX TechnicaL AnalysiS StrategieS

guys

just finished reading the entire thread " trading the bars "

i must tell you, there are fantastic posts by savant sir & vicky

pride, now i have a faint idea that your strategy is similar to savant sir' s strategy II, it sure has helped many people, cheers for that

danny you must read the entire thread & you will know the introduction i gave you about savant garde :) he is an amazing guy

look out for engel' s posts as well, he had come out of learning curve so fast,
made some pretty awesome mechanical trades as well

regards
rishi

Rkji

ForeX IsT TimingS

hi guys

hope i got the correct timings for the forex mkts open & close in IST

while ankit already helped with a converting site, ist timing were not too clear as it was stated as ist/ christmas...ist/mauritius & so on.... but thanks for your help ankit.

anyone plz confirm if below hold good in IST

Frankfurt - 12:30 pm - 08:30 pm IST
Germany

London - 01:30 pm - 09:30 pm IST
Great Britain

New York - 05:30 pm - 01:30 am IST
United States

Sydney - 02:30 am - 10:30 am IST
Austrailia

Tokyo - 04:30 am - 12.30 pm IST
Japan

regards
rishi

findvikas

Re: ForeX IsT TimingS

Yes those are correct timings. While most of the FX traders keep does not permit any order in their MT4 terminal as market is closed for weekend. FX market is actually/technically not closed. You can still BUY/SELL Forex but spreads are wider. Same applies to Sunday early morning around 2am when market goes live there is hardly any trades available and I would recommend to trade only in London hours as you know most markets are open in that session.

vicky_ag

hi guys

hope i got the correct timings for the forex mkts open & close in IST

while ankit already helped with a converting site, ist timing were not too clear as it was stated as ist/ christmas...ist/mauritius & so on.... but thanks for your help ankit.

anyone plz confirm if below hold good in IST

Frankfurt - 12:30 pm - 08:30 pm IST
Germany

London - 01:30 pm - 09:30 pm IST
Great Britain

New York - 05:30 pm - 01:30 am IST
United States

Sydney - 02:30 am - 10:30 am IST
Austrailia

Tokyo - 04:30 am - 12.30 pm IST
Japan

regards
rishi
Rishi

Not to be nitpicking but have you heard of DST?

@Vikas

No updates on your forex trading thread?

Last edited:

Rkji

well, i have been a US debt collector for 6 yrs, i do know daylight saving time

timezoneconverter dot com didn' t provided a clear picture of IST timings, so i just added 10 h & 30 min roughly to EST :)

regards
rishi

Rishi

Not to be nitpicking but have you heard of DST?

vicky_ag

well, i have been a US debt collector for 6 yrs, i do know daylight saving time

timezoneconverter dot com didn' t provided a clear picture of IST timings, so i just added 10 h & 30 min roughly to EST :)

regards
rishi
As I said "not to be nitpicking". :)

So you must be aware that how the timings might change in summer and autumn as compared to India where we dont use DST? anyhow 1 hr missed doesnt make lot of a diff.

Debt collector? A good one or a bad one? I hear a good one tends to be bulky so that he can threaten people with his presence itself.

Rkji

hihi...a debt collector has to adhere to strict guidelines called FDCPA in the states which is short for Fair Debt Collection Practices Act...you can' t just mess up with an average joe or else u risk your collector license & other penalties.

its not india where goons come at your place to pick you or your stuff for recovey. in the states pretty much every tom, dick & harry can sue you for pretty much everything !!

well, out of touch since two yrs, so don' t bother to remember anymore which season would start with DST & blah..blah...hihi

all it requires it is to be assertive & smart to extract money from firangis...they are more intellectual than an average guy here & knows ways to get around it & make you loose temper, so gotta stay sharp & cool !!

well, your "trading with bars" has been pretty impressive, there was something i wanted to ask you...not the strategy...hihihi....will pm you !

rock n roll

regards
rishi

As I said "not to be nitpicking". :)

So you must be aware that how the timings might change in summer and autumn as compared to India where we dont use DST? anyhow 1 hr missed doesnt make lot of a diff.

Debt collector? A good one or a bad one? I hear a good one tends to be bulky so that he can threaten people with his presence itself.

findvikas

No updates on your forex trading thread?
Hey buddy... I am not trading these days due to some matters going on in my head and they are stuck like hell. Trading require a calm mind and sharp eyes and I am lacking both these days with less sleep and over stressing myself :)

Moreover the guy whoz account I was using is moving back to India so I am yet to talk to the other guy and probably will go for a MT4 account and that too in UK as you know CFTC is after small traders and their big margin accounts :)

Will start soon and yeah I too have so many things to discuss with you but never got a chance to ping ya... Take care