Heikin Ashi Candles Colour Change

ag_fx

Re: ForeX TechnicaL AnalysiS StrategieS

yeah...why not...maybe next weekend I'll post some details about scalping...it's nothing complicated though...so simple, in fact, that most people would hesitate to try it :p
Wud look forward to it. :clap:

Rkji

well, as correctly pointed out by pride, the alligator strategy gives many whipsaws in daytrading. it might be suitable for following big trends but if you try to catch big trends, losses incurred may be big as well & hence it doesn' t fit well in our strategy of extracting 10 + pips a day.

currently just plotted a 20 wilders ma on 5-15 mins chart & a buy triggers when a candle closes above the ma & a sell when its below it.

profit or sl placed immed. is 5 points for both. so far got 2 successful trades & 1 looser.

well, i am awaiting pride' s strategy for getting those 10 pips/ day as well :thumb:

regards
rishi

Rkji

found some very useful info 1, 2 & 3 in traderji, a must read

regards
rishi

findvikas

How many of you avoid trading the news ? I try to look for a Wave setup just before the news and usually I find them in 4H chart which is usually able to predict the news..

Like for tomorrow I am expecting good numbers for NFP by looking at the way DJI chart is forming and I am expecting a near 200 points rally in DJI tomorrow... thats huge I know :)

If I were trading then I would be bullish on USD & Bearish on Gold for tomorrow.

Rkji

hi vikas

we are trying to have a system in place first of all, so that we can extract a fixed no. of pips everyday. i believe you are following elliot wave, which i am still to read about. i have read mixed reviews about elliot, some praise a lot & some criticize just like zigzag indicator.

what do you feel about zigzag as compared to elliot as its quite popular in picking tops & bottoms, keeping intraday profit in mind..

well, no one indicator is holy grail after all.

your forex challenge thread seems to be interesting as i have gone through some pages.

all the best

regards
rishi

How many of you avoid trading the news ? I try to look for a Wave setup just before the news and usually I find them in 4H chart which is usually able to predict the news..

Like for tomorrow I am expecting good numbers for NFP by looking at the way DJI chart is forming and I am expecting a near 200 points rally in DJI tomorrow... thats huge I know :)

If I were trading then I would be bullish on USD & Bearish on Gold for tomorrow.

findvikas

I suck in EW... I cant understand and usually end up drawing more points then intended :) I am playing with Wolf Waves and they have such a perfection in FX trading due to heavy volume and automated trades.

I am not trading these days due to some reason and will keep an eye on this thread like many others :) best of luck.

Rkji

hiya danny

i had inserted the webpage links in the numbers 1,2 & 3

sorry if i wasn' t clear

here you go

http://www.traderji.com/equities/28201-trading-bars.html

http://www.traderji.com/equities/28201-trading-bars-31.html#post326865

http://www.traderji.com/equities/28201-trading-bars-47.html#post344376

regards
rishi

:confused: Hy rishi

I missed some thing or can you post the links to what you mean.

Thanks for the help and thanks for your good work here :thumb:

DanPickUp

Rkji

vikas :)

dji closed at + 122 points, your wolf wave setup does work for you man

though i wasn' t able to understand why you would be bullish on $ when you were predicting a sharp rally on dow as i believe weaker dollar helps the stock mkt rally, did i miss some news..

regards
rishi