Has the G-20 Saved the Financial World? Is the Gold Bull Market Over

i think not so The last few months have seen a deflationary environment and gold has risen in that climate. Gold has two remarkable qualities one of which was responsible for this. It is a form of cash, of money! This has so far provided protection in the deflation we have suffered. Secondly, it is an inflation hedge because it is an asset as well. The scheme of President Obamas Administration is without doubt massively inflationary, requiring a move from cash to assets if wealth is to be preserved. This will add to golds qualities for gold will still be attractive whether the coming financial climate is good or bad. As history has shown, whether in deflation or inflation gold gives protection from both and preserves

praveen taneja

i think not so The last few months have seen a deflationary environment and gold has risen in that climate. Gold has two remarkable qualities one of which was responsible for this. It is a form of cash, of money! This has so far provided protection in the deflation we have suffered. Secondly, it is an inflation hedge because it is an asset as well. The scheme of President Obamas Administration is without doubt massively inflationary, requiring a move from cash to assets if wealth is to be preserved. This will add to golds qualities for gold will still be attractive whether the coming financial climate is good or bad. As history has shown, whether in deflation or inflation gold gives protection from both and preserves
First of all as u must have known that not a single mine has come in picture in the last 35 years and India is one of greatest buyer of gold for decades:)
G20 can not do anything except making false promises as all the gr8 20 are in recession too and there growth going negative:p
Earlier all country hedge there currencies as well exporters hedge there position in dollar now as $ is weak now all hedging with gold
U can say that gold run is cooling a bit after running for years but run is not over and it willstart running after the change scenerio means India china and Brazil start for super power race then again Gold magic will start showing impact Cheers
I have Gold ETF and accumulating it from 10000 on every fall my target 25000+ or my expiry:rofl:

Spring and Summer are usually bad for Gold prices, gold moves in long cycles, it need to consolidate at this range till August, before it moves above $1000.

Buy below $850, don't chase the price, let the price come to you.

Gold appears to be under pressure due to all news surrounding IMF’s intention to offload gold in the market. I think, this supply will be easily absorbed by the world central banks and presents an excellent buying opp.at $860 odd should give a good support for the downward pressure. If that breaks, we might very well test $825 odd levels in the coming days

praveen taneja

Gold appears to be under pressure due to all news surrounding IMFs intention to offload gold in the market. I think, this supply will be easily absorbed by the world central banks and presents an excellent buying opp.at $860 odd should give a good support for the downward pressure. If that breaks, we might very well test $825 odd levels in the coming days
Watever rate come on gold it will rise bcoz simply its gold:)
Gold falling bcoz people booking profit in it as they thing the worst is over in US
$ is hedged in gold:clap:
Gold is hedged in Euro
Euro hedged in Yen
Yen again is hedged in $:p
Golmaal hai bhai sabgoal mal hai

pipshower

G-20 has done nothing but helped push market flooded with buyers so the big dogs can load there shorts now and rip off the novice traders.
The upmove on DOW is over and its time to load shorts . So with the fall of DOW all national indices around world will crash . I am looking forward to the retest of the lows on DOW and rise of gold to retest $1000 mark .
So also i am looking forward to adding short on sensex and Nifty .

But again i could be wrong!

praveen taneja

G-20 has done nothing but helped push market flooded with buyers so the big dogs can load there shorts now and rip off the novice traders.
The upmove on DOW is over and its time to load shorts . So with the fall of DOW all national indices around world will crash . I am looking forward to the retest of the lows on DOW and rise of gold to retest $1000 mark .
So also i am looking forward to adding short on sensex and Nifty .

But again i could be wrong!
Bro it could be a hurried decision if u short better wait for at least 100 more point then u can kick watever u want:)
I could be wrong too:thumb:

pipshower

Bro it could be a hurried decision if u short better wait for at least 100 more point then u can kick watever u want:)
I could be wrong too:thumb:
Hello sir,
i have loaded my shorts on Dow[futures YMM9] and JPY crosses yesterday as you can see in my post
http://www.traderji.com/forex/27058-forex-scratch-helping-hand-pipshower-16.html#post296441

I have nothing to loose as i have got 200 pips locked on JPY crosses and + 100 locked on YMM9 i.e. Dow futures.

So even if i am wrong i would be happy to be stopped in for a profit!

Nothing to offense you sir.
:)

Regards
Pipshower

praveen taneja

Hello sir,
i have loaded my shorts on Dow[futures YMM9] and JPY crosses yesterday as you can see in my post
http://www.traderji.com/forex/27058-forex-scratch-helping-hand-pipshower-16.html#post296441

I have nothing to loose as i have got 200 pips locked on JPY crosses and + 100 locked on YMM9 i.e. Dow futures.

So even if i am wrong i would be happy to be stopped in for a profit!

Nothing to offense you sir.

Regards
Pipshower
Stock markets are like ur wife
Never underestimate it just joking a small story for all of u
A woman arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the gates. She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her. They saw her and began calling greetings to her, "Hello - How are you! We've been waiting for you! Good to see you."

When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him, "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?"
"You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her.

"Which word?" the woman asked.

"Love."

The woman correctly spelled "Love" and Saint Peter welcomed her into Heaven.

About a year later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day. While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived.

"I'm surprised to see you," the woman said. "How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the multi-state lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a huge mansion. And my wife and I travelled all around the world. We were on vacation in Cancun and I went water skiing today. I fell and hit my head, and here I am. What a bummer! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.

"Which word?" her husband asked.

"Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" , she replied. :rofl:

Moral of the story: Never make a woman angry . . . there will be Hell to pay!

NB: The longest word currently listed in the Oxford dictionary is the supposed lung-disease pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis (45 letters).