Has anyone used "Options Oracle"

They are supporting all symbols which are listed on NSE F&O. So you can get those from NSE website.
I was asking how to search symbols in Options Oracle.
Like if u want ICICI bank u have to write ICICIBANK in the symbol space and not ICICI BANK.
Earlier searching DLF gave no matches But now it is giving results.

rajeabc

I was asking how to search symbols in Options Oracle.
Like if u want ICICI bank u have to write ICICIBANK in the symbol space and not ICICI BANK.
Earlier searching DLF gave no matches But now it is giving results.
Kaushik bhayee gussa kyu hote ho..
Sorry if I could not make it clear.. you can copy symbols from

http://www.nseindia.com/content/fo/fo_underlyinglist.htm

like DLF etc..

and paste it on options oracle. it will work.
hope you will not get angry this time

good luck

Kaushik bhayee gussa kyu hote ho..
Sorry if I could not make it clear.. you can copy symbols from

http://www.nseindia.com/content/fo/fo_underlyinglist.htm

like DLF etc..

and paste it on options oracle. it will work.
hope you will not get angry this time

good luck
gussa ka koi baat nehi hai. your earlier post seemed to me as if i am asking for which scrips are in nse fno. so i clarified that.
Anyway, Nifty has just hit 5400 and thus made new 52 week high !! Enjoy.
although i think it will come down later.

I have just started using OO V1.5 and am facing some problem.

I can view the greeks of individual options but when i drag then into the strategy area i am unable to get the combined greeks of the position.

Is there a way one can view the Greeks of the combined position?

For example if i form a spread i can view the Greeks of the individuals options but i cannot view the Greeks of the Spread position.

Thanks for your help.

VK

Found out the solution after some R&D.
Posting it here for the benefit of all.

For combined Greeks of the options strategy first save the strategy after adding the individual options in the strategy area.

Then use the "Portfolio Mgmt" and use the "Add strategy" button and load the strategy saved. This will load the strategy in just one row and u will be able to view the greeks for the entire strategy.

VK

anayash

Yes, i hv been using OO .
Crajee said it right.....u can change server to Dynamic Server NSE-India 1( from configuration>general>change server...
n then put name..symbols not working...so put NIFTY, Reliance etc.n Update.
then go t ADD strategy..u can select available strategy thr...
Meanwhile plz go through user manual http://www.samoasky.com/download/optionsoracle/OptionsOracle.pdf

hope ths wil help u...

Regards,
sharestrader
Dynamic Server NSE-India 1 has been obsolete. Please change server to new Plugin Server India (NSE), and restart OptionsOracle.

Hi all...I read all posts here but no one has come out with how to use option oracle.Can someone tell me how to choose call or put using this software? All I know is implied volatality should be less than historical volatility when you buy a call.Can someone elaborate?

Hi,

I had been trying to use Options Oracle v1.5 with Plugin Server India (NSE) with both Proxy and without Proxy. When I type in any stock symbol eg: RELIANCE or Index eg: NIFTY, ^NIFTY, it does not give any data saying -" Requested symbol was not found. Can you please help me sorting it out.

Thanks

Any body have problem like this in optionsoracle 1.5.
I am unable to see any servers in 'Online Servers & Stock Exchange Selection'.

Any body using Options Oracle.

Thanks,

I have no problem. It is working fine for me. Unistall and restart the pc and reinstall it