Has anyone used "Options Oracle"

type INFOSYSTCH , ICICIBANK as it is and see that you are connect to nse server by pressing config button, i have tried it here and it is visible :thumb:

Thanks buddy,

Even I am looking for help. Please specify your location and chat email may it be gmail or yahoo. Please specify here.

There are lots of things to be revealed and lots of experiences to be shared for options oracle.

Regards,

I have downloaded options oracle, can find some symbols like NIFTY, CAIRN, ICICIBANK but could not find DLF. How to search symbol ?
I trade in futures almost regularly but rarely in options. But I wish to know this software and how to analyse it ?
Looking for valued suggestions for guide to use this software from Traderji members.

I have just started using OO V1.5 and am facing some problem.

I can view the greeks of individual options but when i drag then into the strategy area i am unable to get the combined greeks of the position.

Is there a way one can view the Greeks of the combined position?

For example if i form a spread i can view the Greeks of the individuals options but i cannot view the Greeks of the Spread position.

Thanks for your help.

VK

That seems to be a problem even with me, I do not find values in totality of any strategy anywhere including Profit and loss of a strategy.

Hope to receive a solution from someone who have already tried it and using it. ! :thumb:

rajeabc

I have downloaded options oracle, can find some symbols like NIFTY, CAIRN, ICICIBANK but could not find DLF. How to search symbol ?
I trade in futures almost regularly but rarely in options. But I wish to know this software and how to analyse it ?
Looking for valued suggestions for guide to use this software from Traderji members.
They are supporting all symbols which are listed on NSE F&O. So you can get those from NSE website.