Has anyone experienced just trade(bajaj capital)?

stockBond

if you have experienced just trade please provide information on that and share your experiences and grieviences?
Recently I found another firm offering the irrestible offer of Unlimited trading with Zero brokerage - (upfront fee is annual 14000). It is good for traders and high volume grossers.

Taking into consideration the volumes generated such charges for annual brokerage is enticing. This is from Bajaj. Never heard before in the market thus worth trying.

Anyone having experience with Bajaj(justtrade.in) ?........Any hidden charges or unfriendly platform...plz share.

stockBond

if you have experienced just trade please provide information on that and share your experiences and grieviences?
If I want to go for 14000 scheme (unlimited free brokerage) isn't it good ?
Are u using Bajaj? Can we talk ? My number 9946485707 ......Plz need some advice from you as you are already using it.

stockBond

How is Bajaj (justtrade.in) Please let me know if you have faced any issues with the speed of trading coz they confirmed that for 14K plan one can do unlimited trade and brokerage is free.

PAL, Can u share some more experience about bajaj capital,
like intraday margin.
intraday square off time.
is there any restriction regarding the stocks u can trade for intraday.

awaiting your reply, thanks

PAL, Can u share some more experience about bajaj capital,
like intraday margin.
intraday square off time.
is there any restriction regarding the stocks u can trade for intraday.

awaiting your reply, thanks
Margin is 5 times. I haven't used margin for stocks (I'm only into derivatives) so not sure about square off time.
I don't think there is any restriction on stocks (all btst stocks seem to be available).

GAIV

To
Terminator_123
You trade with Bajaj Capital. Please tell me the following:-
1. Does 14000/- per year unlimited scheme apply to both cash and derivatives or does it apply only to cash and margin segment?
2. Have you verified whether Bajaj Capital is a BAJAJ GROUP CO. Because I did not find out their name on any Bajaj Group website like Bajaj Auto or Bajaj Electricals, etc.

Please reply.

Thanks