Hands in gloves

Hi friends

Its a common perception that if a person say a food vendor, food delivery boy, grocery shopkeeper, mithai seller etc and not to forget that panipoori walla (or even doctors/nurses so to say medical staff) if wearing hand gloves are more hygienic than working bare hands.
Is it a reality

Your views/comments please

Technically, to me, I think it is better to wear gloves than not to wear one. But I usually stay from panipoori walla from the hawker because I am pretty the water that they are taking from is completely unpure. I can never enjoy seeing people eating them just outside of the road.

okay, can you please let me know, how it it better to wear gloves than not to wear one (for the person at the receiving end)
and what if wearing gloves and the water they are using is completely pure

okay, can you please let me know, how it it better to wear gloves than not to wear one (for the person at the receiving end)
and what if wearing gloves and the water they are using is completely pure
I am obviously talking paani puri wala from the street, I am just very concerned to where they are bringing the water from. I have seen some video that people usually clean the utensil (katori, you know) with water from the river or drain pipe which is disgusting.
I have no concern from restaurant because they can wash their hands from the tap water, but to know whether the water is pure or not, that we will never know.
In the end of day, it is just what it is.

you answered the second part but omitted the main one
"how it it better to wear gloves than not to wear one
(for the person at the receiving end) "

Bhai, while serving food, its better to wear gloves which are changed frequently. For example in Subway when making sandwiches they touch food with hands. Its better to wear globes and change them based on dietary needs too
Will you please elaborate more (with any job say for a cook in Subway type food joint or for the fellow at counter or a home delivery food vendor) how its better to wear gloves than working bare hands.
btw, how frequent do you think, they should change their gloves, (with any job say for a cook in Subway type food joint or for the fellow at counter or a home delivery food vendor)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Will you please elaborate more (with any job say for a cook in Subway type food joint or for the fellow at counter or a home delivery food vendor) how its better to wear gloves than working bare hands.
btw, how frequent do you think, they should change their gloves, (with any job say for a cook in Subway type food joint or for the fellow at counter or a home delivery food vendor)
Try some scientific journals like jstor for “exact” answer if you are really interested in subject. Forums like this you will always get vague answers