Gujrati Funda of Trading with Excel

I came to know that ppl from Rajkot find very effectivly, the entry and exit signal with the help of an Excel file (no charting). Everyday they they increase one row with High Low Close and calculate MSF. I am enclosing one file which i accidently got from some one but could not found how this MSF can give us entry and exit signal.

Can anybody guide me its funda ?

-Vijay Arora
View attachment 10393

pkamalesh

I came to know that ppl from Rajkot find very effectivly, the entry and exit signal with the help of an Excel file (no charting). Everyday they they increase one row with High Low Close and calculate MSF. I am enclosing one file which i accidently got from some one but could not found how this MSF can give us entry and exit signal.

Can anybody guide me its funda ?

-Vijay Arora
View attachment 10393
what do u interpret from the excel sheet????the formula is understood..but what signals does it providde??

Thanks Cactus,

I understand. Can you tell me if this is an effective way of trading, or there is some another better alternative ?
-Vijay

Cactus

Excle charting/trading is more effective than any other technic but it has little disadvantage.....i.e. till the time u prepare chart etc......u can miss some moves.

Thanks Cactus,

I understand. Can you tell me if this is an effective way of trading, or there is some another better alternative ?
-Vijay

srichakra

I tried using the same fileds as per CACTUS file on nifty for the last 20 days and it is very difficult to take a trade decision based on teh MSF. By the way what does MSF stands for and what is the implication of teh volume in any of the calculation.

The file is just a array of numbers and is useless at this point of time ,until somebody cracks it.

Cactus

What u was trying to do.......? Intraday or BTST.......?

that file enclosed by zodix simply gives the direction for next day .......no gurantee at all......!

and I only clarified the funda......what the +- signal means........

BTW did u read post no 5 ?

I tried using the same fileds as per CACTUS file on nifty for the last 20 days and it is very difficult to take a trade decision based on teh MSF. By the way what does MSF stands for and what is the implication of teh volume in any of the calculation.

The file is just a array of numbers and is useless at this point of time ,until somebody cracks it.

Cactus

Srichakra,

What U was trying to do on basis of that file .......? BTST or Intraday....?
Infact that formula is based on trend trading & usefull for BTST but no gurantee at all........

Zodix was looking for some clarification about that formula & I simply clarified that.

BTW did u read post no-5.........?

It is not a simple game.