Good picks (date 29th oct 05)

value_profits said:
Option Call:

Buy nifty call strike price 2750 CMP 71.75 ( Buy 10 Lots)

Buy nifty Put strike price 2630 CMP 129 (buy 5 lots)

Hold for 3 days

Value..

Do you recommend buying these at market rates, or with limits ?

I ask because often there are wide bid/offer spreads and placing limit orders may be futile (especially in a strategy like u suggest)

Also ... what is your take on volatility in the near term. I had imagined that having seen so much volatility in the past few weeks, price swings should narrow down now. So your tip (a 'combination' involving both out-of-money options) may prove high risk, IMHO

What say?

AGILENT

value_profits said:
Options trade:

buy Reliance Put strike price 900 CMP 40.90 (2 lot)

Buy Reliance call strike price 920 CMP 28.75 (2 lot)

Hold for 6-7 days.
As Reliance is at a crucial level PLEASE CLOSE THIS CALL SELL
YOUR PUT AT CMP 68.20 SELL
YOUR CALL AT CMP 12 SELL

vince said:
value_profits,

It would be helpful to those who take your calls if you also included the stop and exit levels. :)

Hi vince,
with due respect to you as far as calls are concerned will take care from next time regarding stopp loss

thanx

regards,
value_profits

value_profits said:
Options for today:

Buy 2 lots of Niffty call strike price 2900 CMP 46.85

Buy 3 lots of Niffty put strike price 2800 CMP 170.25

Hold for 5-6 days.
Dear all,

PLEASE EXIT OUT OF THIS CALL TOO..........DUE TO CRUCIAL LEVELS REACHED....

SELL YOUR CALL CMP 21.25
SELL YOU PUT CMP 240.05

Agilent said:
Value..

Do you recommend buying these at market rates, or with limits ?

I ask because often there are wide bid/offer spreads and placing limit orders may be futile (especially in a strategy like u suggest)

Also ... what is your take on volatility in the near term. I had imagined that having seen so much volatility in the past few weeks, price swings should narrow down now. So your tip (a 'combination' involving both out-of-money options) may prove high risk, IMHO

What say?

AGILENT
Hi Agilent,

sorry for replying late.......
yes its a very high risk call........but the market still is very week but I see every time the market breaks its support levels it fights for a reversal i noticed it many times and many times market gave bullish signs but due to global outlook week what ever these analysist saying from everywhere and nervous outlook of small investors and all those stuff you know very well... MF redumption pressure....what ever we can say at this moment is not letting the market move up. Every time it moves up market starts profit booking in large scale well no bodys fault.......

Still market outlook for me is Positive after all the market is getting attractive day by day the more it falls the more space it gives for investors around the Globe are now taking interest in our market why?? only thing they know if it goes down they know how it moves up.

Todays outlook:

market i see can open with a positive gap and there is a chance of technical recovery but still downtrend will be felt in the later part of the day........

so lets see what happens

All the best