GoD ur Great

swagat86

Breaking News
Its being said that God is taking milk. The temples and the idols throughout the country have been flooded with ppl to have a chance to grant milk to God. believe it or not its true. Just try it with any Idol at home. Unbeleivable.

Jai Bajrang Bali

Fellows we traders have a great power with us thats God. i once read that we should always begin our day with a prayer. pls do so guys. Im sure ur days will go Good.

Breaking News
Its being said that God is taking milk. The temples and the idols throughout the country have been flooded with ppl to have a chance to grant milk to God. believe it or not its true. Just try it with any Idol at home. Unbeleivable.

Jai Bajrang Bali

Fellows we traders have a great power with us thats God. i once read that we should always begin our day with a prayer. pls do so guys. Im sure ur days will go Good.
On Saturday the Marina Beach's water near Mazar became sweet and today the Idols are sipping milk.

No bigger example of religious symphony can be seen anywhere in the world.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Why God is interested only in drinking milk? If he can push this sensex to 20000 or 30000, I think all will be happy. Still better, if he straight away gives some currency notes may be some cool 20 lakhs or 50 lakhs rupees to each one of us. I fully agree with learned senior member Satya. It happens only in India. Members, do you remember the last year's event at Bangalore. We imported one person called Benny Hin to Bangalore, who claimed that he is an agent of Jesus and claimed that he has got powers to do miracles. Lakhs and Lakhs of gullible public believed it and gathered to see him and hear him and to get some advantage our of his alleged supernatural powers. Several dignitories hugged him and appriciated him in the open (including chief minister and his cabinet ministers) and some even touched his feet. Is there any solution to this madness? Formerly we used to say that villagers are the easy victims of witchcrafts and beliefs in these sort of things. That is because, they do not have education or any source of information. Now city dwellers have proved that they are still worse. Is it a folly to think that education and information changes a person to the better?

Why God is interested only in drinking milk? If he can push this sensex to 20000 or 30000, I think all will be happy. Still better, if he straight away gives some currency notes may be some cool 20 lakhs or 50 lakhs rupees to each one of us. I fully agree with learned senior member Satya. It happens only in India. Members, do you remember the last year's event at Bangalore. We imported one person called Benny Hin to Bangalore, who claimed that he is an agent of Jesus and claimed that he has got powers to do miracles. Lakhs and Lakhs of gullible public believed it and gathered to see him and hear him and to get some advantage our of his alleged supernatural powers. Several dignitories hugged him and appriciated him in the open (including chief minister and his cabinet ministers) and some even touched his feet. Is there any solution to this madness? Formerly we used to say that villagers are the easy victims of witchcrafts and beliefs in these sort of things. That is because, they do not have education or any source of information. Now city dwellers have proved that they are still worse. Is it a folly to think that education and information changes a person to the better?
But I never said Miracles dont Happen :(

Miracles do happen in this world.. :)

I believe in miracles and enjoy them. why to rush. for me all water is as pure as Ganga...!

Satya

karthikmarar

Dear Munchikana

I think education has nothing to do with it. It only shows how man especially the city dwellers are trying to get out of the realities of life.

Life nowadays had become more and more tough. Majority of the city dwellers are even finding it difficult to make both ends meets. There is lot of frustration built up, frustration of bad jobs, miserable living conditions in dingy apartments and ever rising cost of living. Incidents of this kind provide some hope of divine intervention and people readily take fancy to such instances. It is only signs of the flickers of hope left in people.

An outlet to frustration and desperation is very much required these days. I recollect an incidence in my life, tough not related to the current situation. I was waiting for the bus at Andheri station in Mumbai one late evening… rather I should say night. It was about 10 o’clock and the roads were deserted, as it was a time after the 91 blasts. Those days Mumbai nightlife had taken a hit. As I was waiting for the bus I noticed a docile elderly man standing next to me. I could make out that he was not very well to do and was a troubled man. He was unmindful of the surrounding and in deep thought with worry written all over his face. Then suddenly there was a small accident right in front of the bus stop. A car had hit a motorcyclist slightly and a big argument followed. More people joined in and as usual the motorcyclist had more support and finally it ended up with the car driver getting beaten up with the motorcyclist and his supporters. The elderly man who was passively watching all this with disinterest suddenly stirred and sprinted across to give a few blows to the car driver, yelling out not so civil words. Then slowly walked back to his original position and resumed his original docile, worried posture. But there was a glint in his eyes. It was clear he had just let out a bit of his frustration and desperation. It left me wondering. Was he reacting against the rich who owned cars and luxuries? Was he reacting against his own poverty?

Most city dwellers are looking for something to give them hopes of making their lifes better. I look at these incidences of people’s ready acceptance of Ganesha drinking milk and seawater turning sweet in this context only.

More over these kinds of things are not restricted to India only. We have come across the crying Madonna and the latest being mysterious water coming out of tree. Here is the link

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/12/leaking.tree.ap/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

And more Mysteries go to this link

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=76315 :)

Warm regards

Last edited:

swagat86

Dear Munchikana

I think education has nothing to do with it. It only shows how man especially the city dwellers are trying to get out of the realities of life.

Life nowadays had become more and more tough. Majority of the city dwellers are even finding it difficult to make both ends meets. There is lot of frustration built up, frustration of bad jobs, miserable living conditions in dingy apartments and ever rising cost of living. Incidents of this kind provide some hope of divine intervention and people readily take fancy to such instances. It is only signs of the flickers of hope left in people.

An outlet to frustration and desperation is very much required these days. I recollect an incidence in my life, tough not related to the current situation. I was waiting for the bus at Andheri station in Mumbai one late evening rather I should say night. It was about 10 oclock and the roads were deserted, as it was a time after the 91 blasts. Those days Mumbai nightlife had taken a hit. As I was waiting for the bus I noticed a docile elderly man standing next to me. I could make out that he was not very well to do and was a troubled man. He was unmindful of the surrounding and in deep thought with worry written all over his face. Then suddenly there was a small accident right in front of the bus stop. A car had hit a motorcyclist slightly and a big argument followed. More people joined in and as usual the motorcyclist had more support and finally it ended up with the car driver getting beaten up with the motorcyclist and his supporters. The elderly man who was passively watching all this with disinterest suddenly stirred and sprinted across to give a few blows to the car driver, yelling out not so civil words. Then slowly walked back to his original position and resumed his original docile, worried posture. But there was a glint in his eyes. It was clear he had just let out a bit of his frustration and desperation. It left me wondering. Was he reacting against the rich who owned cars and luxuries? Was he reacting against his own poverty?

Most city dwellers are looking for something to give them hopes of making their lifes better. I look at these incidences of peoples ready acceptance of Ganesha drinking milk and seawater turning sweet in this context only.

More over these kinds of things are not restricted to India only. We have come across the crying Madonna and the latest being mysterious water coming out of tree. Here is the link

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/12/leaking.tree.ap/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

And more Mysteries go to this link

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=76315 :)

Warm regards
Dear Karthik, i agree that its most of the time some kind of pubcity. But even if out of 10 times once its true u have to believe it. Ysterday on Sahara One and India TV the Videos were constantly shown. And i wouldnt have believed it if i wouldnt have experienced it myself. Yes i Did karthik and i now believ thats its true. U know what my friend, We believe what we see, But we dont believe what we dont see in with our eyes. But that doesnt mean that a thing cannot happen. A few hundred yrs ago no one would hav believed that earth is A sphere. Now we do. Its about Knowledge.

Lest we Should substract Publicity stunts from Miracles.
Thats something which Happens more than Miracles.

Chills