Global Datafeeds - NSE F&O RT data @Rs.999/-pm. Limited Period Offer!!

Hi,

I use Global Data Feeds data for past 1 month and found it quite reliable, fast and accurate (thanks to all seniors who voted for it and guided me). I was about to subscribe for 1 year but was hesitant as the cost was around 21K. And good that I waited, I received following limited period offer from them yesterday. I don't know if this is competition or market capturing technique but they are offering AmiBroker data @Rs.999/- per month (Rs.13223/- per year) till 17th oct. I just subscribed to their annual package today. Here is the content of their mail I received. I am posting it below as per the request made by them at the end of the mail (marked in bold) - for the benefit of all traderji forum members. Hope mods are ok with it. Since posting of the links is not allowed, I have removed the link in the mail below.

===============start of the mail==================
Subject : Global Datafeeds - NSE F&O RT data @Rs.999/-pm. Limited Period Offer!!

Hello,

Now here is something to cheer you all up. We have come up with a limited period offer for our data packages for 1 month and 12 month subscriptions - as follows.

1. nimbleDataPro - NSE F&O Realtime & EOD data compatible with AmiBroker

Rs.1,102/- per month
Rs.13,223/- per year

Key features :
Realtime & EOD data of entire NSE Futures & Options which always matches with exchange. (36000+ symbols to choose from - 200 at a time).
Data updates at 1second frequency for all selected symbols simultaneously with no delay.
Data contains Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Open Interest (as an indicator), bid, bidsize, ask, asksize, tradesize, change, %change - for all symbols.
IEOD data of entire F&O Segment in 1minute format is sent after market hours by email.
Additional complimentary license to use same login id on 2nd computer non-concurrently (for annual subscribers only) Data compatible with AmiBroker (all Editions including trial).
We are official AmiBroker Vendor for India through our sister concern. Official AmiBroker Vendor for India-Renowned Technical Analysis & advanced Charting Software

2. nimbleDataPlusLite - NSE F&O Realtime data compatible with AmiBroker, MetaStock Professional, Advanced GET, Ensign, NinjaTrader and ELWAVE

Rs.1,323/- per month (with 20 simultaneous symbols)
Rs.15,870/- per year (with 20 simultaneous symbols)

Key features :
Realtime data of entire NSE Futures & Options which always matches with exchange. (36000+ symbols to choose from - 20 at a time).
Data updates at 1second frequency for all selected symbols simultaneously with no delay.
Data contains Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Open Interest, bid, bidsize, ask, asksize, tradesize, change, %change - for all symbols.
IEOD data of entire F&O Segment in 1minute format is sent after market hours by email (for annual subscribers only).
Additional complimentary license to use same login id on 2nd computer non-concurrently (for annual subscribers only).
Data compatible with AmiBroker, MetaStock Professional, Advanced GET, Ensign, NinjaTrader and ELWAVE.
Time & Sales Data

Terms and conditions :
This offer is valid only on 1month and 12 months subscription of both the products. User can subscribe to other subscription periods of the product without any offer.
Renewals of the subscription will be at the prevailing rates that time.
You may purchase the product now and activate it anytime later - but on or before 31 December 2011.
Currently the offer is upto 17th October 2011 but can be closed anytime without notice - if the target is achieved earlier.

For more details, please visit www dot globaldatafeeds dot in

I know many people have been waiting for such an offer. I am sure you would grab this opportunity.

Please convey the scheme to your friends so that we can continue to offer similar services cost-effectively for other segments as well.

===============end of the mail==================

Thanks,
CA

This comapny boldly advertises providing OPEN INTEREST data.

I tested in Metastock, and I can vouch that there is no OI data streamed whatsoever.

Customer service has no clue. False advertisements...

I've taken annual Subscription of Global Data feed for Amibroker... I have very bad experience their servers are mostly overloaded and Real time Data is myth... I spent hours with their customer care to fix and solution everytime was to keep restarting your Amibroker till u get data .. Their customer support will always request you to call them in live market to diagnose and fix the problem killing your business and no solution..

trendtrade

niftytrader12
I've taken annual Subscription of Global Data feed for Amibroker... I have very bad experience their servers are mostly overloaded and Real time Data is myth... I spent hours with their customer care to fix and solution everytime was to keep restarting your Amibroker till u get data .. Their customer support will always request you to call them in live market to diagnose and fix the problem killing your business and no solution..
Thanks @chhittarka for sharing your experience. How long have you been using GFDL Data ? Is it just a temporary issue that has started now, or if it has been like this for quite some time now ?

They are considered the Best Data Vendor for retail traders in India, even for auto trading needs. Also they are the most expensive ones, after esignal. So they should provide proper stable service overall.

Regards

Thanks @chhittarka for sharing your experience. How long have you been using GFDL Data ? Is it just a temporary issue that has started now, or if it has been like this for quite some time now ?

They are considered the Best Data Vendor for retail traders in India, even for auto trading needs. Also they are the most expensive ones, after esignal. So they should provide proper stable service overall.

Regards
I'm using their data almost for last three months. And their RT feed for Amibroker mostly after 2.30pm gets stand still. Their customer care will be quick in response to find the problem with you to cover their short comings. They will ask you to connect them during market hours and will eat your all time doing nothing. I'm stucked because I bought annual package and their is no refund policy. If this helps please spread to other friends and save them from being bluffed.

I'm using their data almost for last three months. And their RT feed for Amibroker mostly after 2.30pm gets stand still. Their customer care will be quick in response to find the problem with you to cover their short comings. They will ask you to connect them during market hours and will eat your all time doing nothing. I'm stucked because I bought annual package and their is no refund policy. If this helps please spread to other friends and save them from being bluffed.
I have been using their data and havent found any issues.....

trendtrade

niftytrader12
I have been using their data and havent found any issues.....
Can you please tell how long you have been using GFDL and has it been overall stable during all this duration ? Which exchanges have you subscribed and how many symbols.

Thanks and Regards