Get reliable softwares falcon charting facility for free

toocool

guys its been a long time i have been watching this forum nobody here discussed falcon charting software by reliable software(reliable.co.in) just took their futures and option software(falcon fno software and data) for 21500 annual subscription , was using iris(iris is the BEST BUT LACKS FNO) before (iris and falcon were same companies years ago ) and mind you data and service wise BOTH are THE BEST data services in INDIA TODAY ,PERIOD, (IF YOU ARE A GOOD TRADER AND DON'T NEED THIS FORMULA ,THAT FORMULA, AND CAN TRADE WITH MOST COMMON INDICATORS THEN ITS THE BEST SERVICE) i donno why all people here put so much stress on prices and not on quality , guys you are doing a stressing job here put your STRESSED MINDS MORE ON CHARTS AND NOT ON PRICES OF CHEAPEST SERVICES AND GETTING DATA FIXED WHEN DATA IS INTERRUPTED ,CORRUPTED ,as for software i find both software good enough for a trader (amibroker and metastock may be advanced but all an experienced trader needs a price chart to trade some indicators at most with Fibonacci retrc. that's all , i can trade only on price. meta and ami are too complicated for me) data is tick by tick ,half second delayed(read 0 delay) watch tick,1,3,5,15,30,60 min or customized period,3 seconds backfill of charts , get their trial for 5 days , as for why i said its free , sorry because every one here wants free stuff so to be read, i lied but believe me you will not regret it and with good and tension free service you will make more good decisions and make enough money in a years time that it will eventually be free, and last but not the least i am not paid by them to refer at this forum , just wanted people to know that iris and falcon exist and should be discussed as well, just wanted to contribute to trading community

regards

toocool

(all this mdp ,tdi, plugins,pib, this and that they are not even half as good as falcon)

ltp

I believe Falcon is one of the most reliable data provider in India. Only problem is you cannot export data real-time for use in other Applications. You can only save the files as csv manually by right clicking which is painful if you are not using their charting package.

guys its been a long time i have been watching this forum nobody here discussed falcon charting software by reliable software(reliable.co.in) just took their futures and option software(falcon fno software and data) for 21500 annual subscription , was using iris(iris is the BEST BUT LACKS FNO) before (iris and falcon were same companies years ago ) and mind you data and service wise BOTH are THE BEST data services in INDIA TODAY ,PERIOD, (IF YOU ARE A GOOD TRADER AND DON'T NEED THIS FORMULA ,THAT FORMULA, AND CAN TRADE WITH MOST COMMON INDICATORS THEN ITS THE BEST SERVICE) i donno why all people here put so much stress on prices and not on quality , guys you are doing a stressing job here put your STRESSED MINDS MORE ON CHARTS AND NOT ON PRICES OF CHEAPEST SERVICES AND GETTING DATA FIXED WHEN DATA IS INTERRUPTED ,CORRUPTED ,as for software i find both software good enough for a trader (amibroker and metastock may be advanced but all an experienced trader needs a price chart to trade some indicators at most with Fibonacci retrc. that's all , i can trade only on price. meta and ami are too complicated for me) data is tick by tick ,half second delayed(read 0 delay) watch tick,1,3,5,15,30,60 min or customized period,3 seconds backfill of charts , get their trial for 5 days , as for why i said its free , sorry because every one here wants free stuff so to be read, i lied but believe me you will not regret it and with good and tension free service you will make more good decisions and make enough money in a years time that it will eventually be free, and last but not the least i am not paid by them to refer at this forum , just wanted people to know that iris and falcon exist and should be discussed as well, just wanted to contribute to trading community

regards

toocool

(all this mdp ,tdi, plugins,pib, this and that they are not even half as good as falcon)
I am agreed with u. I have used most of the data services available in India, from premium services like Viratech to cheapest like MDP.

As far as reliability is concerned falcon is the best.

I had taken a trial couple of years back. The software is different from Metastock, so I was confused. I remember the guy who had provided trial....Mr Hussain. He is a descent guy and replied all my querries very calmly for the entire week for minutes to hours..... and increased free trial for some more days as I was habituated with meta-stock. I was interested to subscribe falcon.

Now the problem was that they were not providing realtime MCX data. It shouldn't have a fair decision to use two different data vendors so I had decided to drop the idea.

rkkarnani

regards

toocool

Well friend, Iris, Spider, Reliable etc. have time and again been recommended by satisfied users like you here on the Forum in the past too!!! Thanks for your input!!! New comers will surely welcome this thread.
In the past we had a few threads :
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/18280-spider-software-ace-technicals.html
http://www.traderji.com/software/36234-spider-iris.html
http://www.traderji.com/software/6155-best-real-time-software-bse-nse.html#post39781
http://www.traderji.com/software/22978-spider-iris.html
http://www.traderji.com/software/1637-about-falcon-www-reliable-co.html

There may be many more threads on Iris Spider Software!!

Thanks. :clap:

I hv been a regular reader of ds forum and i find people very cooperative.and unselfishly generous abt spreading knowledge.my special thanks to The Moderators,like Mr Saint and others also [pl,pardon if i dnt remember dr names,yet total respect 2 dm]and d members/seniors/experts of ds forum..I hv just bt Falcon sw. I m very novice with ds sw.U mat find my querries very stupid bt i req u 2 gv yr expert guidance 2 me on ds.
[1] which r the best indicators 4 intraday buy+sell.
[2] wt is ideal intraday time frame 4 charts.i use 5mt chart.i hv bn told dat the signal generated is 5 mts old so dn d qs is shd i act on d basis of d signal
[3] i use price+macd+rsi. but still i cannot take any correct decision cause i feel i m not able 2 analyse d signals properly.like wn rsi is near 50+ nd macd is just rising wt 2 do.ds sw shows daily /52 wk high/low,gap up /dwn opening etc bt i dnt know wt 2 do with all ds info or hw 2 trade wit ds.
[4] i also do not know abt d use of EMA,SMA,DMA. i was told dat in intraday wn 5 EMA crosses below 10 Ema it is a sell signal.but by d time i gt ds signal [cross below d rsi is rising or the macd is also gng up or many times the cross over reverses by d time i take a call.So wt is d correct method to take a call 2 buy or sell.
[5] i wud sincerely appreciate if u can also tell me d signals for daily/weekly/monthly charts. I may hv asked u too much bt honestly i m really confused nd eagerly look upto you Experts and seniors to guide me.thanks and best of luck and God bless you all.
Mr.Prem

regards

toocool

I discontinued using Reliable Falcon-7 charting software after 3 years today ... Contrary to their name - their software is not reliable at all. For last six months i was complaining about (100-day) intraday data was not getting plotted but of no help. Imagine not getting intraday charts from a charting software ???? They revised their software hundreds of times over 3 years periods but bugs persisted. Google Finance's intraday is better than reliable's software. Going back to Meta-stock. good riddance.