General Trading Chat

Hey guys, FIIs sold Rs. 2180 crores today !!! (DII bought 179 crores). Was there a block deal besides Tamo ??

TaMo was bought by Morgan Stanley, so it would count as FII buying, right ?
Sir, Tamo was not bought by Morgan stanley. TaMo was bought by Tata sons to increase their holdings in view of the on going EGMs to oust Mistry.

I suggest you take a look at this link https://www.fpi.nsdl.co.in/web/Reports/Latest.aspx

Last edited:
So, who sold it ?? Some FII ??

Unable to understand the figures in that link.
Yes Block deals are for institutional players.

The data that you saw is provisional data and not final.
The final data is the put up on the NSDL website. Please refer to this paragraph on the nse website :

The data is based on today's activity compiled on the basis of trading codes entered by trading members at the time of order entry and corresponding client category classification provided by trading members as part of unique client code details upload. This trade data is provisional and subject to change, inter alia, on account of custodial confirmation process, modifications etc. For final FII data, please refer to NSDL website at https://www.fpi.nsdl.co.in/web/Reports/Latest.aspx

So as per the NSDL website, FPI were net buyers.

Also check this below para: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The data presented for December 13, 2016 is compiled on the basis of reports submitted to depositories by DDPs on December 13, 2016 and constitutes trades conducted by FPIs/FIIs on December 09, 2016 and December 12, 2016

The data presented above is compiled on the basis of reports submitted to depositories by DDPs on 13-Dec-2016 and constitutes trades conducted by FPIs/FIIs on and upto the previous trading day(s).

Last edited:
you are right here. i am happy to live with law and order of the country but that does not mean i will harass my self if somebody is asking bribe and if cost/benefit is there for me i will pay for it. i dont find it wrong. if bribe is out of my reach what will i do i will either fight for it else give up depending on the situation.

regds,s
Limit your such talks/opinion with friends/relative circle, posting such things in publicly in forums/media are illegal