General Trading Chat

The consumers must be using the cheaper imported Chinese coal :D :D
They have been using imported coal for long, but this fall in output is due to demand factor because PLF has not picked up.

pravi_kanth

One sincere piece of advice I always give to myself --regarding market - is " stop predicting and start reacting"..

And when I started to follow my own advice, things changed for the better, permanently !
Bhai did not understand it properly... is it to stop predicting and reacting or to stop predicting and to start reacting. What do you mean my reacting...can you explain your practical experience?

niftygupshup

One sincere piece of advice I always give to myself --regarding market - is " stop predicting and start reacting"..

And when I started to follow my own advice, things changed for the better, permanently !
Yeah, you are right !!!!!!!!!
" stop predicting and start reacting".

So let us see, how you react in real time.
So please be kind enough to post and show us some of your real time reaction, for few days

niftygupshup

The consumers must be using the cheaper imported Chinese coal :D :D
Not only Chinese coal but many of big big consumers like coal based steel plants are using imported Australian coal since long.
Moreover many industries (far off from coalfields and even otherwise), has switched to gas rather than coal, because of cost and pollution factor.
Even new big power generation plants are now based on gas and not coal.

niftygupshup

will be looking for
BNF at 19999 and 20111
if sustains and trades above 19888

BTW, if because of any reason, BNF breaches and sustain below 19777, then you can understand what will happen. :D

deba72

Yeah, you are right !!!!!!!!!
" stop predicting and start reacting".

So let us see, how you react in real time.
So please be kind enough to post and show us some of your real time reaction, for few days
Probably you read it wrong... that's the advice I give to me.. not preaching that for anyone else...

Regarding posting my ' reactions ' real time.. I don't need to do that as I am not a 'tipster' looking for clients here ....and I don't have to prove anything to anyone...