General Trading Chat

not really worried about modi...worried about country bec continuously false flags and Hegelian dialectic is being done... result of this wont be good...
Exactly my thoughts...

any idea on texmo pipes and products ltd? the share is inching up where as the company is closed due to some electricity theft allegations since last 4 days? is the case resolved? or just people investing blindly?

wisp

Was surprised to hear him say that intolerance has increased in last 6-8 months.... Its sure that all this intolerance shouting is a big conspiracy.
He said my wife is worried for their children and wants to leave the country.
Compare this with the wife of the Martyr Colonel Santosh Mahadik who says i will send my children in army...
Watch this here (Its in marathi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azv2W3xffAo

If possible, someone should make Amir and his wife watch this video.

A humble request. Please keep politics and religion out of this thread. I am sure we all have different opinions (and experiences) on various political and religious issues.

A humble request. Please keep politics and religion out of this thread. I am sure we all have different opinions (and experiences) on various political and religious issues.
My apologies again, but wasnt aware of this since came across almost everything under the sun in this thread, from petty fights to how to get liquor in Gujarat.

Was surprised to hear him say that intolerance has increased in last 6-8 months.... Its sure that all this intolerance shouting is a big conspiracy.
He said my wife is worried for their children and wants to leave the country.
Compare this with the wife of the Martyr Colonel Santosh Mahadik who says i will send my children in army...
Watch this here (Its in marathi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azv2W3xffAo

If possible, someone should make Amir and his wife watch this video.

Dear wisp,

what's wrong and objectionable found by you in patrader post , his post is aboustely correct and not objectionable......yes we all have different opinions on various political and religious issues but for our great india....... we must have only and only one opinion.......... infinite love and sacrifice for our great country...... and that is missing in Amir and his wife statement...:mad:.

HEM

ST Sir,
Can you please help in understanding the right way to short this script.
Higher Time Frame for calculating VPH : 2hr
Trading in Time Frame : 3 Minutes

Last edited: