General Trading Chat

Hi all,

Only for trading needs (NOW terminal and a utility like "Now2 Ami") how much data is monthly required? I mean for dedicated trading PC, monthly 1GB 3G data is sufficient or need more?

Regards,
Gaur Krishna

lemondew

Some stuff I read:

US weak jobs data => Us markets sour
Reason Fed rate hike to postponed to first quarter of 2016.
Implies foreign money stays which means nifty to fly past 8000.

Now we have.
US markets +ve close
UK markets +ve close
Lets see markets data on monday and decide. :clapping:

Views from the all who arent from a tiny moroccon village welcome :lol::lol:

Riskyman

Anyone here know how to download 1/5 minute real time Nifty spot/Futures data into Excel from which ever source? Google? Zerodha?

Riskyman

So nifty swinging as well on monday then ? Us could be really in bad shape but their markets went up..
Does it help us anyway to bother much about why it went up, how or so on
The data is disappointing and so the FED will not hike rates anytime soon and looks like the party may continue for some more days. Obviously, the FED knew it was coming and hence they didn't hike rates in september. All is not well with the US. The earning seasons begins next week and I think we are headed one more leg down. The DOW may climb to 16600-16700 by next week though before staring its downward journey (13000)???

praveen98

Anyone here know how to download 1/5 minute real time Nifty spot/Futures data into Excel from which ever source? Google? Zerodha?
Hi Riskyman,
If you are using Zerodha Trader you can right click on Nifty futures contract and select VWAP statistics , data table will open you can fill time frames like 1/5/15/30/60 minute and get data ...on the data table if you right click there you can find an option to write to excel....
Hope this helps,
praveen