General Trading Chat

niftyoption

niftyoption

lemondew

Unwinding by that I mean closing an open position. The puts which were sold earlier were repurchased by them. Then they sold the calls and got into new positions.
Bit confusing. Why would operators unwind puts and write calls at the same time? Unwinding puts means selling, means bullish. And call writing at the same time makes no sense. Which strike price calls got written?

Trading Guidelines
1. First of all, opening an account on very high brokerage is a big NO. Being a trader, one should know about the cost of earning money from the market.
2. Asking for the exposure to make profit isn’t preferable. Allow your own funds to decrease the pressure of the payments.
3. Watch more, trade less will definitely make you to earn more. Book your profits as soon as possible and leave the market, rather than waiting for your stock to climb up.
4. Do not believe in trading tips. Nobody can watch your money better than you.
5. Invest in long term to cover up your short term losses.

lemondew

Take care friends. Off for me for 1 day from trading. Too much of anything which includes trading too isnt good :thumb: Guess I have spent lot of time last few days in traderji. :p