General Trading Chat

Raj232

Guys, I am likely to visit the Finbridge Expo at NOIDA this weekend for 2-3 hours. Any suggestions about what to look for, what questions to ask etc. ??

https://finbridgeexpo.com/
Check the features and functionality.
Most of these expo guys say .. " it can be done"... with extra charges...
See if there is 100% algotrading inbuilt or along with tradingview ...

Guys, I have been getting mails / messages from various fund housing stating an upward revision in the TER (Total Expense Ratio). The latest one is Ipru bluechip fund saying that the expenses are going up from 0.78% to 0.81%

Any similar experience ?

travi

Guys, I have been getting mails / messages from various fund housing stating an upward revision in the TER (Total Expense Ratio). The latest one is Ipru bluechip fund saying that the expenses are going up from 0.78% to 0.81%

Any similar experience ?
they make money in your drawdown, then they squeeze more when you're recovering.
Its like this from decades, MF sahi h and SIP story. Stay long perpetually, AUM pe TER bharo, baaki hum dekhlenge.

All MF should get only x% on value of beating index, then all fall in line. no one will talk of booking profits.

Raj232

they make money in your drawdown, then they squeeze more when you're recovering.
Its like this from decades, MF sahi h and SIP story. Stay long perpetually, AUM pe TER bharo, baaki hum dekhlenge.

All MF should get only x% on value of beating index, then all fall in line. no one will talk of booking profits.
Both AMFI and SEBI are sleeping on this point... all AMC's are looting based on TER .. 1% approx for doing nothing.. just holding the shares in their books.. and not even beating the index with all their research and strategies..

All MF should get only x% on value of beating index .. this is what is needed...:up::up::up:

Check the features and functionality.
Most of these expo guys say .. " it can be done"... with extra charges...
See if there is 100% algotrading inbuilt or along with tradingview ...
Went to the finbridge expo for about 2 hours. I would recommend it. Good exhibition.

A lot of Algo companies but none offers it alongwith tradingview. I don't understand much about it but there are a lot of companies offering multibroker platform with their algo software.

A few education companies, some B2B displays.

Good, would have been better if there was more emphasis on mutual funds too. This seemed overweight on algos which I don't understand.

May revisit tomorrow.