General Trading Chat

Sorry but that is laughable. No one is stopping people from applying such things in India and then we could showcase the results to everyone instead of anecdotal cases. Science is science, no need to apply nationality as additional label to it. There is nothing especially great about ancient knowledge, i dont know why people keep seeing things that way. People knew less, not more in most things. And will probably be same for us vs people 1000 years from now.
Whole year went by and AYUSH people ( and this govt certainly has given a push towards ayush in recent years) were able to do nothing beyond generic immunity boosters. Instead of using our luck of smaller impact in first wave, our ego understood it as higher natural immunity in Indians etc. Sad state of affairs ... Anyway, wont comment further as there is no point and i am no expert ..

Last edited:
Sorry but that is laughable. No one is stopping people from applying such things in India and then we could showcase the results to everyone instead of anecdotal cases. Science is science, no need to apply nationality as additional label to it. There is nothing especially great about ancient knowledge, i dont know why people keep seeing things that way. People knew less, not more in most things. And will probably be same for us vs people 1000 years from now.
Whole year went by and AYUSH people ( and this govt certainly has given a push towards ayush in recent years) were able to do nothing beyond generic immunity boosters. Instead of using our luck of smaller impact in first wave, our ego understood it as higher natural immunity in Indians etc. Sad state of affairs ... Anyway, wont comment further as there is no point and i am no expert ..
'Ancient' according to modern science is 4000 years ago. And 'ancient' according to Hinduism is 432000 years ago. Depends on your view point! The reason for stating 'Hinduism' explicitly is because there were no other religion that we know of at present that has a reference to such antiquity. And again, when modern science fails, God takes over!

Now a whole year has gone by and the modern science is yet to find the source of the virus! A whole generation has slipped by and we don't have a cure for Diabetes! Bright people, I must say!

Now to put certain things on record:
I know of 2 people who have completely recovered from Covid using only homoeopathy. These were individuals who had their lungs infected.
I know for sure ayurveda and homoeopathy have better cure for autoimmune disorders (especially urticaria) - I was the patient who was on allopathic drugs for 3 years with no effect.
Does this mean I am biased towards AYUSH - no. It only means there are other alternatives that can work - if only we are open to try them out first. The willingness to try out something new needs a lot of courage & lots of us seem to lack it!

Last edited:
Not to offend you or anyone else... A whole year has gone by and the so called modern science has still not found the origin of the virus.
A whole generation has also gone by, and the western medicinal & scientific community does not have a good cure for diabetes!
I remember reading in school that we have nine planets revolving around the sun... my son says there are eight only! The so called modern science is evolving & it conveniently forgets its own shortcomings!
It is easy to criticise something we don't have enough knowledge on... especially so when we don't make a conscious effort to even understand what is being stated.

Now to put certain things on record:
I know of 2 people who have completely recovered from Covid using only homoeopathy. These were individuals who had their lungs infected.
I know for sure ayurveda and homoeopathy have better cure for autoimmune disorders (especially urticaria) - I was the patient who was on allopathic drugs for 3 years with no effect.
Does this mean I am biased towards AYUSH - no. It only means there are other alternatives that can work - if only we are open to try them out first. The willingness to try out something new needs a lot of courage & lots of us seem to lack it!
Well i am replying, but your post thankfully did not take my reply personally.
Yes science/knowledge is evolving, we knew less before and we will know more tomorrow as long as we keep progressing. We do have a vaccine. And yes, we dont have cure for many things, some can atlleast be managed and some cannot.
But typically you will notice these alternative medicines and therapies will especially dwell on things that don't have a cure. Does not imply that there is one in the alternative way but they will claim with anecdotal evidence - and sometimes with a lot of boasting, casually giving large number of people cured - like the guru/baba in demand these days. And if the alternative way can prove itself then we don't have to call it alternative, it can be mainstream. People will be blind not to, but proof and testing comes first - and with such large numbers being boasted by some( lakho karore mein is commonly said by him), it should not be that hard i am guessing

I am no expert and can only speak of my own experience coming from a family that is strictly in favor of these alternative 'medicines' and approaches. In my own case, for different issues over different years, with both homeopathy and ayurveda, i did not even get correct diagnosis let alone a cure. And in my family's case, some of them continue to take these medicines for a long long time even when its clearly not helping. Blind faith cannot be broken. If people can believe smoke inhalation is going to cure them, what can you do.
Anyway, it it works for you then good.

Edit - Myths are all well and good, but lets not take it too seriously now. Anyone can say anything for things that cannot be proven. I guess its part of human psyche and why religion has almost universal acceptance. Only thing you can look at is what can be proven today. And not vague beliefs of yesterday.

Last edited: