General Trading Chat

Dear TJ Senior members and EXCEL experts,

i have a small query about "countif" function result

i attached snapshot

above R Column 2 more times or multi times the same Strike prices appear i need to filter it in "s" column with result as per above snapshot.
so i tried "= countif(R3:R15,R3) " FORMULA AND RESULT shows how many count same strike appear ,then used "if condition " to filer it but not able to get result as per above "s " column

please someone know help..

Happy trading.

travi

Dear TJ Senior members and EXCEL experts,

i have a small query about "countif" function result

i attached snapshot

above R Column 2 more times or multi times the same Strike prices appear i need to filter it in "s" column with result as per above snapshot.
so i tried "= countif(R3:R15,R3) " FORMULA AND RESULT shows how many count same strike appear ,then used "if condition " to filer it but not able to get result as per above "s " column

please someone know help..

Happy trading.
why don't reference the cell from column 'R' directly,
and put this formula in ''S3' and drag to S15
Code:
=IF(COUNTIF($R$3:$R$15, $R3)>1, "", $R3)
works for me.

Dear Travi. i applied the same as you mentioned , it returns only 73PE, 73.25CE ONLY ITS RIGHT AS PER Formula Because WE PUT >1 . SO THAT 74pe,73.5ce is omitted but we need as per my snapshot "S" COLUMN. (look into S column) 2nd time only need omitting.

PLEASE RETHINK AND REVERT ME SIR.

Happy Trading.

travi

Dear Travi. i applied the same as you mentioned , it returns only 73PE, 73.25CE ONLY ITS RIGHT AS PER Formula Because WE PUT >1 . SO THAT 74pe,73.5ce is omitted but we need as per my snapshot "S" COLUMN. (look into S column) 2nd time only need omitting.

PLEASE RETHINK AND REVERT ME SIR.

Happy Trading.
you are not clear with what you want. Explain in detail.