General Trading Chat

Even I got duped when "smart" money invested in Yes Bank QIP at 85 rupees.... smart money ka chakkar babu bhaiyya... meanwhile Rana Kapoor was selling his "dimonds are forever".
Yeah, but the opinion was very divided about Yes bank. Many considered it a sinking ship. Reliance, at the moment, is being considered as the rising sun.

Yeah, but the opinion was very divided about Yes bank. Many considered it a sinking ship. Reliance, at the moment, is being considered as the rising sun.
No, no... my point wasn't about RIL or Yes... I was saying that even if one believed that because so many prominent houses and big names are investing and they have so many resources for due diligence and digging about, does not mean that they cannot commit blunders... the money is yours, ergo the risk is yours and the responsibility for research is yours too - my limited point.

Last edited by a moderator:
61000 and counting, but the efforts are on to reduce the count, or at least pad up the number of "discharged"

Only ‘Severe’ Covid-19 Patients to be Tested Before Discharge from Hospital as India Braces for Infection Surge

https://www.news18.com/news/india/o...ndia-braces-for-infections-surge-2612357.html
Yes... on one hand they say that 80% will be asymptomatic but still dangerous potential super-spreaders and on the other they change rules to discharge those very people... Secondly, another important point is number of tests which has been discussed to death - multiple tests on a single individual means that for every 100 tests conducted, most probably only 25 to 35 separate people have been tested.
Thirdly, the popular phrase on every media, especially govt mouthpieces is "learn to live with the virus". This probably is an preemptive indication that economic crisis has begun to hurt more than the health crisis and we may be opening up soon... Let's see what happens... hope for the best.

Last edited: