General Trading Chat

Raj232

Tata Consultancy Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Persistent Systems bring tech tools to Covid-19 battle

Scientists at TCS Innovation Labs in Hyderabad are using artificial intelligence (AI) to find new molecules to target the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus 2 or SARS-CoV-2, as the virus is known. The lab has identified nearly 30 candidates from existing molecules that could potentially be used as drugs. It is also collaborating with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) to test and synthesise chemical compounds that can lead to new drug development.

https://health.economictimes.indiat...-bring-tech-tools-to-covid-19-battle/75057942

Raj232

COVID update
If we look at data of the past three days or more, it suggests flattening in the following states and UTs:
Assam, Bihar, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal, Chandigarh, Ladak, Andamans, Goa, Puducherry and almost the entire North Eastern States.
View attachment 41772
I think Kerala and Karnataka can be added too .. No big jump in cases, in fact in Kerala the recovered numbers were more than new infections yesterday, which is a very good sign.

Problematic states are those with say 500 active cases, I think West Bengal will rise upwards due to their adamant behavior, and lack of proper lockdown.
1586931772252.png

Attachments

Delhi seems to be victim of one super spreader event

Many other states like Telangana and Tamil Nadu also on same vector

All of them will improve during this extended Lock-Down, will follow the Kerala Trends

Seems my State Maharashtra will be the make or break for INDIA,
Specially the financial capital of the country Amchi Mumbai . . . or Apali :)

God Bless Aapli Mumbai

View attachment 41772
I think Kerala and Karnataka can be added too .. No big jump in cases, in fact in Kerala the recovered numbers were more than new infections yesterday, which is a very good sign.

Problematic states are those with say 500 active cases, I think West Bengal will rise upwards due to their adamant behavior, and lack of proper lockdown.
View attachment 41774
Yes, Kerala was the first state where the curve flattened. The numbers for Bengal are in doubt as the State Gov has not updated the data like other states have done.