General Trading Chat

Can't believe Rajdeep Sardesai admitting on air that the election results don't augur well for Congress in 2019 :)

His reasoning was that given the 15 year anti-incumbency in MP and anger in Rajasthan against the Vasundhara government the Congress should have sailed through.

Wouldn't be surprised if Times Now said that. Just funny to hear it from Sardesai.

Last edited:

iwillwin

Can't believe Rajdeep Sardesai admitting on air that the election results don't augur well for Congress in 2019 :)

His reasoning was that given the 15 year anti-incumbency in MP and anger in Rajasthan against the Vasundhara government the Congress should have sailed through.

Wouldn't be surprised if Times Now said that. Just funny to hear it from Sardesai.
Kya pata vo b intraday khel raha ho

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I think that the market will consider this a positive development. I think the government has done a good thing by appointing a new governor rather than an interim one.

It would be interesting to see the effect on USDINR tomorrow.
Yes.
TCS should fire tomorrow .

Vivek

Yes.
TCS should fire tomorrow .

Vivek
Let's see how the PSU banks react, they were already strong today.

Anyone would be accused of being the government's man, but it's their future behaviour which will decide the next direction.

Also, if there is continuation in May, then fine, if not, the new government will have fun adjusting with the governor :D

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Let's see how the PSU banks react, they were already strong today.

Anyone would be accused of being the government's man, but it's their future behaviour which will decide the next direction.

Also, if there is continuation in May, then fine, if not, the new government will have fun adjusting with the governor :D
Atleast one of the concerns of market instability is taken care off, I think after today's election drubbing, this new appointment will help the government roll some doles before 2019 elections, to win back some of the upset voter base.

Vivek

Last edited: