General Trading Chat

VRS will not solve the problems sir because there will be massive protests if new recruitment drives do not succeed massive "voluntary" layoffs. Unemployment is a chronic problem. When it comes to real estate disposal, it is very difficult. The on-paper value is never realized in real world (look at Malya, Air India or BSNL assets)

Put under ASM by BSE, I suppose, along with some 40 other stocks. All of them are falling due to higher margin requirements imposed under ASM.
How did this get posted? While I was typing, there was power-cut, and I could not click submit. :)

Mind boggling that Nifty50 large cap index is just 4% below all time high, and 540, or 1 in every 3 stocks on NSE is at 52 week lows!
I was actually thinking about this for the last two days. Is there a takeaway message as to be cautious or something? Doesn’t sound positive at all. If the index starts correcting from this level, then it would be a carnage on a cascading effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vikas2131

I was actually thinking about this for the last two days. Is there a takeaway message as to be cautious or something? Doesn’t sound positive at all. If the index starts correcting from this level, then it would be a carnage on a cascading effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once dollar breaks above 95 , i feel situation could get worse.

lemondew

Nice comments.

:up:
see the close of last bar just increases BP, and most likely would've taken out the long stop.

View attachment 25823

As for this part
" Put in another way, how much of a pull back do we need before we can be convinced that the trend has changed? "

will need some time, best to discuss that in Pivot thread.
IMO there is no need to look HTF if we trade one tf with correct understandings of ITF ...we can get it from our trading tf itself ...initially one can look 15tf when trading 5tf as we learn ITF once understood it will easy in looking only 5tf ....though its only my views