Screenshot.png

bhaisaab ...
yeh mat khao ..
yeh mat pehno
yahan mat jao..
yeh mat piyo ..

Crpto mat trade karo
10 saal baad toh euro-usd launch kia h
2 mahine baad koi fir naya clause ayega ki retail wale currency trade na kare..
ltcg lagaya aur stt bhi nahi hataya..

kya chahti h yeh gormint :p

abhi retail fno bandh kia toh equities may overnight sell position .. ( like uk, us ) to enable karsakte ho .??

ya ye bhi nai hoga ...

acc. to gormint just invest mutual fund ... kyunki mutual fund sahi hai :dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead:

One thing stands out. Their views on oil are completely divergent. But their views on smallcaps coincide. Seems counter intuitive.
I think both of them have always been small cap bulls. I do not remember Porinju ever being bearish in recent times on any stock even during drawdowns and Sharma has always said that Indian small caps are best investment vehicle in the world

John bro already replied, perhaps you missed my post.
see post 66410
Would it be possible for you or anybody to translate it in english?
I hope you meant the above video and time in the video is around 6th min

travi

Anyone using Fyers around here? It seems they disabled market orders for options so basically you cannot even get out at market if you have a trade going against you.
Post on the Fyers thread in the forum, they're pretty active there.
I'm not using Fyers but i doubt that it is likely unless you're facing s/w bugs, infact most orders like CO/BO have their SL hardcoded as mkt orders.

Post on the Fyers thread in the forum, they're pretty active there.
I'm not using Fyers but i doubt that it is likely unless you're facing s/w bugs, infact most orders like CO/BO have their SL hardcoded as mkt orders.
I have posted it there and the reply that I have got is that their RMS seems to think that they are protecting themselves and clients by doing this. CO/BO are separate order btw. I am talking about putting stop orders which act as market orders when breached.
All this used to work ok till they came up with this new upgrade where they introduced BO/CO