General Trading Chat

Subhadip

Thanks for the wishes.

@XRAY27 - thought you congratulated me on the baby and guess you edited that response :)

@vagar11 @praveen98 @Kumar . - will answer your questions in the thread.

Rain has started here in chennai - so some shopping has to be done this weekend. Will try to open the thread this weekend. Still am confused on the flow. Let's see !!

Any help on the name of the thread? would appreciate it !!
Pivot trading- view of Madank

niftyoption

We have been blessed with a baby boy 2.5 months ago

Congratulations Madank sir ....
God Bless Your baby boy

ALL THE BEST

Hi I tried to paste the snapshot directly on to the message box. but it is not getting pasted. any idea why?

checkmate7

Hi I tried to paste the snapshot directly on to the message box. but it is not getting pasted. any idea why?
I tried and it is working perfectly...Must be the case where in snapshot not getting copied in clipboard...try closing everything or restarting your system...

Attachments

Looks ok here.
upload_2017-10-28_11-50-48.png

Pasted in the message box from clipboard.

I tried and it is working perfectly...Must be the case where in snapshot not getting copied in clipboard...try closing everything or restarting your system...

I dont know why it is not working for me. I copied and pasted in my gmail. it is working fine. but it is not getting pasted in traderji message box. even i restarted my computer and updated chrome, mozilla. but its not working yet
Looks ok here.
View attachment 23177

Pasted in the message box from clipboard.

I dont know why it is not working for me. I copied and pasted in my gmail. it is working fine. but it is not getting pasted in traderji message box. even i restarted my computer and updated chrome, mozilla. but its not working yet
try using that "More options" thing, or "upload a file"

upload_2017-10-28_12-18-48.png

madank

Market participant
Thanks for all the wishes !!

Was thinking of keeping this title for the thread - "The A to Z of trading career - a professional trader's perspective"

Saw Timepass's attachment few posts ago - about the card game FreeCell. So, wanted to share some food for thought this weekend in those lines.

Am a big fan of the card game - poker and in many ways, poker and trading have similar tenets.

It actually doesn't matter what broker, indicators or system we use if we don't have the right mindset. Now, the billion dollar question is "What is the right mindset?" Here is a clue. The article is kinda old but it has a timeless relevance. Wall street firms still hire professional poker players and pay them heftily (most of the professional poker players have no college degree)

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/16/business/la-fi-poker-traders-20100516