General Trading Chat

TradeJoker

Some businesses will close down, and some new businesses will crop up. Too early to predict the exact effect of these steps. At present we can just conclude that "white" businesses are on the rise which will add to the government revenue.

See the effect of demonetization on TVS electronics. There could be many other businesses which have not become prominent as yet.
Gst or demon doesn't affect much for already established companies, but recently formed startups after the new government of 2014 will close down largely, the loss occurred by these economic reforms in private sector are larger then what could imagine, all "make in India" projects already in coma,

Gst or demon doesn't affect much for already established companies, but recently formed startups after the new government of 2014 will close down largely, the loss occurred by these economic reforms in private sector are larger then what could imagine, all "make in India" projects already in coma,
The government has made big announcements about the 7.5 crore entrepreneurs given loans under "Mudraa" scheme. I guess 3-5 years will be required to see them ripen and show the effect.

Anyway, this PSU bank recapitalization scheme, Urjit Patel says that it will be liquidity neutral. So, any guesses about what will be the effect on bank rates ?

IMO
Its all media creating hype against demon and GST, who does not even know what is GST.

Though there are some roadblocks for fulfilling formalities in GST like monthly/quarterly returns thro GSTN. Further paperwork has been increased multifold for a small trader/manufacturer. But they have given option for 'composite scheme' to choose, for such small trader/manufacturer.

Now who will feel heat of demon and GST,
Only those businesses that were flourishing on black money and on cheating and on evasion of indirect taxes (previously like excise duty and vat) will find it difficult to continue. And in GST regime, penalities are very high and strict.

Now what is GST, it is combined form of Excise duty and VAT. And many corrupt business houses are now cheating their retail customer/consumer (in the name of GST) that GST has increased but in reality taxes has been lowered, if one considers each duty and tax in totality.

The government has made big announcements about the 7.5 crore entrepreneurs given loans under "Mudraa" scheme. I guess 3-5 years will be required to see them ripen and show the effect.

Anyway, this PSU bank recapitalization scheme, Urjit Patel says that it will be liquidity neutral. So, any guesses about what will be the effect on bank rates ?
Bank rates are going to effect by this act, only positive is banks gonna have more equity which otherwise has been wiped off by NPAs. Still government saying they have come up with the policy announcement working modalities are still to be worked out. See no framework mare announcement. Haha

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Bank rates are going to effect by this act, only positive is banks gonna have more equity which otherwise has been wiped off by NPAs. Still government saying they have come up with the policy announcement working modalities are still to be worked out. See no framework mare announcement. Haha

Bank rates are not going to effect by this act, only positive is banks gonna have more equity which otherwise has been wiped off by NPAs. Still government saying they have come up with the policy announcement working modalities are still to be worked out. See no framework mare announcement. Haha

By GST,its now compulsion to maintain each and every transaction.All Big Sethji never showed their actual income.
So GST is a big impact on all Black Money Holders.
It's affecting small retailers too as they are getting things costly.Adjusting margin is a big thing now.
yes, that is what I wanted to point out
GST, is mainly against such cheater and corrupt business houses and retail shopkeepers. Thats why they are opposing it.

IMO
Its all media creating hype against demon and GST, who does not even know what is GST.

Though there are some roadblocks for fulfilling formalities in GST like monthly/quarterly returns thro GSTN. Further paperwork has been increased multifold for a small trader/manufacturer. But they have given option for 'composite scheme' to choose, for such small trader/manufacturer.

Now who will feel heat of demon and GST,
Only those businesses that were flourishing on black money and on cheating and on evasion of indirect taxes (previously like excise duty and vat) will find it difficult to continue. And in GST regime, penalities are very high and strict.

Now what is GST, it is combined form of Excise duty and VAT. And many corrupt business houses are now cheating their retail customer/consumer (in the name of GST) that GST has increased but in reality taxes has been lowered, if one considers each duty and tax in totality.
The second and third para are little confusing. Are you suggesting that after GST and demon many corrupt business houses are cheating their retail customer/consumer while it is expected to prevent them from flourishing on black money and stop them from evading taxes. Can you elaborate who is feeling the heat?