General Trading Chat

Sir need help ...am just novice in market, seldom invest in market recently reading lot of news about NBCC and purchased one future october lot on yesterday at Rs. 226 actually this was the first trade in future in my life as of now...but today it my position showing approx 26 K loss.. its a big loss for me....pl help what should be ideal strategy to deal with situation...sorry if its not the right thread to ask silly question actually today joined the forum

okabira

Sir need help ...am just novice in market, seldom invest in market recently reading lot of news about NBCC and purchased one future october lot on yesterday at Rs. 226 actually this was the first trade in future in my life as of now...but today it my position showing approx 26 K loss.. its a big loss for me....pl help what should be ideal strategy to deal with situation...sorry if its not the right thread to ask silly question actually today joined the forum
If i were in your place and if it was making me uncomfortable ... or has reached my maximum loss limit .. i would get out .
.. would suggest not to trade on news.
my view only .

Subhadip

Hedge the postion on monday..if not done till now..then manage...else get out earliest....

If i were in your place and if it was making me uncomfortable ... or has reached my maximum loss limit .. i would get out .
.. would suggest not to trade on news.
my view only .
Thanks Sir for your valuable inputs...now learned that 1st my entry was on wrong time, since past few days FIIS selling was prominent and domestic investors may not have such deep pocket to absorb FIIS selling, a deep correction was expected and eminent...seconly, i could have exited in morning after booking losses of low quantum considering the above factor...now one whole month is there what would be fate of stock as per your expertise