General Trading Chat

Market Closed ........ 9700 Saved ........ Bulls must be relieved .....

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I'll look for profit booking for positional PE around support 9700-30 nifty spot...as prev swing high was around 9710 spot, this is a critical point for bulls. I'll wait and see price action there to create the fresh position.
Bank Nifty immediate sup around 23800-900..
Be cautious, Friday last day of the week so very fast profit booking/short covering also possible anytime. Pro traders usually book some profits @week end. Waiting for lots of action...:playful::hungry:
9700-30 and 23800-900 spot provided the support for today as expected and short covering profit booking happened there also(difficult to find such reverse trade opportunity in big down day). Very Good day for me & many good traders who used to look upon major sup res. :)

But, the traders blindly shorted at the open by seeing the gap down without considering the major support resistance got 'babaji ka thullu' as usual. :D

checkmate7

checkmate7

Bank of Baroda Q1 profit tanks 52%; gross NPA spikes to 11.4%, slippages surge...

Not yet, got greedy , thought will go around 1525-50, missed out at around 1600, now its up and running.
Let's see if we can catch it around 1650.

Vivek
Greedy ... !!?? ....... Actually Sudarshan Sukhani had given the level of 1450 .....

But as stocks do not go up in a straight like ........ so .... i guess .... same is true for downside ...