General Trading Chat

Dear Timepass
Thank you Timepass. Atleast you didnt think I was arguing. Thanks for your views on both the charts
Those stocks are Metalyst Forgings and Pochiraju. Those stocks were in uptrend with 36 and 200 EMA were well intact.but all of a sudden they started falling like hell, giving nightmares to the investors.

The point that I was trying to stress is that, one should be able to recognize when the doors of uptrend is closing and when it is still open. Without knowing that if we just buy on dips is considering that bulltrend will never be over then our money will not be with us. In the above charts, we should be knowledgeable enough to analyse and know at the top that bull trend may be over or atleast we should keep SL at the right place to book our profit and come out. One can use any system of his convenience to get the result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those stocks are Metalyst Forgings and Pochiraju. Those stocks were in uptrend with 36 and 200 EMA were well intact.but all of a sudden they started falling like hell, giving nightmares to the investors.

The point that I was trying to stress is that, one should be able to recognize when the doors of uptrend is closing and when it is still open. Without knowing that if we just buy on dips is considering that bulltrend will never be over then our money will not be with us. In the above charts, we should be knowledgeable enough to analyse and know at the top that bull trend may be over or atleast we should keep SL at the right place to book our profit and come out. One can use any system of his convenience to get the result.
Aftermath charts attached below
upload_2017-7-26_18-10-55.png
upload_2017-7-26_18-11-36.png

Last edited by a moderator:
John ji it is ok no need to apologise. Out of these 2 Pochiraju has always been an operator driven counter so had you given me the name i would have told you not to even touch it with a barge poll. You see in operator driven stocks, there is a lot of manipulation and the volumes (which makes the basis of OBV) are not at all genuine. Some of these stocks operate from circuit to circuit. The best studies from my method are derived from stocks which are in f&o as the real volume in these counters are good. The OBV would give a very skewed interpretation in thinly traded or operator driven stocks. As far as my quite which led to all this, please read it once again.

yesterday I had asked about Jai Corp. Someone pointed out that the the volumes associated with its parabolic rise were too thin.

Here's the monthly chart of Jai Corp showing volumes. These were really thin during the uptrend.

upload_2017-7-26_18-24-40.png

Subhadip

Got a call some days back when nifty was at 9882 range...that he has lost something like 2 lkah..
Was telling me to trade his account...