General Trading Chat

"The human mind can handle only 4-7 variables at a time."

I agree with that man.

But when I trade BN Option I always keep an eye the BN Index chart. So I thought it was bit odd when the trades were going on without the underlying chart. That's all. :)

Wrong view IMHO. The human mind can handle only 4-7 variables at a time.
"The human mind can handle only 4-7 variables at a time."

I agree with that man.

But when I trade BN Option I always keep an eye the BN Index chart. So I thought it was bit odd when the trades were going on without the underlying chart. That's all. :)

Reliance Jio hacked in possibly biggest data breach ever in India; probe ordered

The Financial Express
Published on July 10, 2017

Reliance Jio hacked: The company has said that the database is safe and a probe has been ordered

New Delhi, July 10: Reliance Jio hacked: In a major setback to Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries today, it has been revealed that its new telco arm Reliance Jio database has been hacked.

The company has said that the database is safe and that a probe has been ordered t find out what exactly had happened.

The numbers involved are as high as 120 mn, but their exact status is not known yet and this could well turn out to be the biggest data breach ever in India.

According to a statement released by Reliance Jio spokesperson, “We have come across the unverified and unsubstantiated claims of the website and are investigating it.

Prima facie the data appears to be unauthentic. We want to assure our subscribers that their data is safe and maintained with highest security.

Data is only shared with authorities as per their requirement. We have informed law enforcement agencies about the claims of the website and will follow through to ensure strict action is taken.

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...ni-telco-says-data-safe-probe-ordered/756235/