General Trading Chat

SOH (no-trade) day for system, All day was in range on Yesterday afternoon range.

Looks like triangle pattern got invalidated

and it looks like making double three as in the chart.if there is going to be an impulsive movement that crosses 23752 then we can have confidence that wave 4 completed interms of double three and wave 5 has begun.
the pull back of the impulsive wave down started @ 3.00 pm will decide the further course of action. if it is going to be corrective pullback then we might have further down. if it is going to be impulsive pullback and making it crossing 23752 then it will be wave 5.

I was expecting some time correction and it had to grind beyond 3.30pm today.so expected smaller triangle inside bigger triangle. it indeed formed triangle but for another cause. one can understand from the chart.

Now looking at the chart, it looks like it has completed time correction as well and wave 5 should begin tomorrow. So we could expect gapup opening of 30-60 points tomorrow and then rally will continue interms of 5 waves.

Alternate view could be having an option open for triple three pattern.

Hi This is only for study purpose and I could be wrong on my analysis. Currently Banknifty is taking the shape of triangle with breakout expected on the upward direction and might head towards 23800/23850/23900

I suspect it will break above black wave (d) that could be the confirmation.Lets see how it unfolds

Incase if it breaks below black wave (c) then it might head towards 23491

Hi friends
i need a gannangle calculator with volatality in excel sheet , this was uploaded sometime back, if anybody has it please upload , thanks for your help, god bless

Subhadip

But IMO
Isnt it better to react to something already anticipated, rather to something unknown.

But to react to something anticipated, one has to anticipate first :D
My view only
Anticipation will come from tons of chart reading..Reaction seeing the anticipation coming true will come from tons of trading experience