General Trading Chat

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Meine toh yaar sabko openly samjhaya tha ki market is at exact resistance and ab Upside rally party is over but koi bhi nahin support kar raha tha. Samajh mein aa jaye isiliye apne personal chart bhi share kiya but even than everyone was expecting upside. Isse mujhe aur confirm ho gaya ki market is down. Agar koi support karta toh thoda doubt hota. This is exactly the sign of paltu market.
Manish bhai whats next 19835 ?

yup..u r right ..massive resistance...once it crosses it..we might make new all time high..
Even if it makes all time high than that would be test of previous high and good for another shorting opportunity.

I just covered 90% of my shorts. Hope intraday low has been made.

Manish bhai whats next 19835 ?
I am surprised. How do you know my name? I would love to be known as Strategic who make strategies before trading.

Cant say. Jab downforce khatam hoga tab cover karna best hai. Kal ki Rs 75 ki puts aaj 200 mein sell hui hai.

BTW my todays target was 19820 but couldnt control myself from covering around 18890. Cant sit too long in profits specially in puts. It reverses very fast.

Forgot to mention. Nifty's retracement target is 8240 to 8260. I just watch price near support and resistance. and try to guess and trade basis on how its behaving there.

manojborle

Even if it makes all time high than that would be test of previous high and good for another shorting opportunity.

I just covered 90% of my shorts. Hope intraday low has been made.
NF should ideally move towards 8348 so the move is not over yet :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I am surprised. How do you know my name?
Off topic:

I am surprised that you don't know about RaviBhai. He is ex-RAW/ spy. :D
He knows everything. !!

(If this post is deleted means consider that RaviBhai ne Doval bhai ko phone karke post delete karva diya hence proved that he is undercover agent) ;)

vagar11

Off topic:

I am surprised that you don't know about RaviBhai. He is ex-RAW/ spy. :D
He knows everything. !!

(If this post is deleted means consider that RaviBhai ne Doval bhai ko phone karke post delete karva diya hence proved that he is undercover agent) ;)
He is actually Traderji disguising as Traderravi.

He knows the IP address from you are logging in and May be strategic and manish had IP or it might be as simple as sharing a google drive doc which shows your name.

Someone call Sherlock Addrs. 221 Baker Street.