General Trading Chat

Thanks for the link brother. Good analysis done by that guy. :thumb:
Although you might already be aware, but still I am sharing the link, in case someone is interested in testing IPO related information, chittorgarh guys also have good info -

http://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/ipo_reports.asp
http://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/ipo_perf_tracker.asp

Thanks and regards

vagar11

vijkris

Learner and Follower
This is post of yours about market going higher.

There are two types of Markets:
1. DM: Debt Market
2. EM: Equity Market

In each of 1 & 2,
there is
A. Primary Market
B. Secondary MArket

The Market that people generally refer to is 1B, ie. Secondary Equity Market

Only 1B contributes to Nifty and other Indices.
In fact the volume in Crores of DM is generally far more than EM.

Debt Market is mostly Govt Securities etc and not Stocks/Derivatives of you see.

NSDL doesn't disclose such data of DII everyday, maybe deferred data comes by months etc so you'll never know what DII did in detail like FPI.

On 11th January 2017, when you posted that data:
Look at the image below and you will understand actually how

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that the flat figures you post are not reflected on the Indices the way you are projecting.

source: https://www.fpi.nsdl.co.in/web/Reports/Monthly.aspx
nsdl collates all data at EoD.
thanks travi bhai for ur explanation... but in nsdl report the fpi activity in secondary equity market is clearly stated.. and fpi buy sale figure in secondary market ie. stock exchange have the effect on index.. so why can't we take cue about market direction from there..

HappyLife

Open the traderji pdf in my signature.

Read Swing trade with smaller TF.
ok
though i am expecting answer from the person how quote it.

He said trail SL on hourly pivots I ask how when I am doing intraday trading …........... its ok if doing swing trading ……....... but again why 1 hour why not 2 hour or 3 hour …..……
or may be everyone using so I am also using it .
Have you try to trail it using Demark 4 bars prior logic.

People overhear always say that trading is not an easy job & you people are making it more complex with lots of different thing …1min/2min/3min/5min/15min/1hour/ …..etc.

Try to learn not to follow …… experiment with your own idea …….. may be what’s right for other may not be right for you because we all different from each other.

People overhear always say that trading is not an easy job & you people are making it more complex with lots of different thing …1min/2min/3min/5min/15min/1hour/ …..etc.

Try to learn not to follow …… experiment with your own idea …….. may be what’s right for other may not be right for you because we all different from each other.
wonderful words hope ppl listen

regds

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
ok
though i am expecting answer from the person how quote it.

He said trail SL on hourly pivots I ask how when I am doing intraday trading …........... its ok if doing swing trading ……....... but again why 1 hour why not 2 hour or 3 hour …..……
or may be everyone using so I am also using it .
Have you try to trail it using Demark 4 bars prior logic.

I think you missed the point completely.
My point was management of a trade after you have entered can not be on a timeframe lower than your trading timeframe.
One can't trail on a 5minute chart if one's trading time frame was hourly.
Hope that clears...

Vivek