General Trading Chat

travi

As per my understanding trend hasn't changed to down at break of CD11.
Vivek
Correct, as per that system.
I apply pivot with my depth-momentum strategy which I was trying to explain if it was me :D
Again, since you observe charts for long, you'll have previous supply/demand zones and know if its Over-Bought or OS.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Correct, as per that system.
I apply pivot with my depth-momentum strategy which I was trying to explain if it was me :D
Again, since you observe charts for long, you'll have previous supply/demand zones and know if its Over-Bought or OS.
Have traded TDST lines for some time on 5min TF, but this is my first TD countdown chart coz it works better on 1hourly onwards.
So, still confused about management part.

Vivek

travi

Have traded TDST lines for some time on 5min TF, but this is my first TD countdown chart coz it works better on 1hourly onwards.
So, still confused about management part.
Vivek
Just combine it with any other system you trade.
As I mentioned yest, TD had a very great sense of observation and logic.
In those days, if you were standing in a rink, with no laptop, powerful computation etc this would have been the most ingenious method to identify oversold and overbought stocks.

Today, with advent of shorter TF to HFT etc, many moves are intentionally manipulated to take out first wave SL.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
@vivek-i read sumwer dat st uses td for prft bukin
nt as a whol systm
ST sir said that TDST lines can be combined with other subsystems to form a complete system.
However he always emphasized that when TD sequential system speaks its all the worth to hear it. Its a complete system for hourly onwards TFs.
If one is already in trade, let's take the e.g of TATA steel Long, one can book partial or profits at around CD13 or at least should be careful from there on.

Vivek