General Trading Chat

pratapvb

Hello Ravi bhai,

Before volatile moves market remains in silent mode, most of the time.

Think in this way that large interests want to accumulate first before taking market to upside. Thats why they have pressed the market down in the morning with the hope that public will short and get trapped. They may be buying in small quantities but continuously doing since 9.30 am today between the range of 18340 and 18370. After buying enough they will rush towards the upper zone of 18500 and 18500+ for our stop losses, who have shorted in the morning thinking that market is minus and will break from here. Look at the hourly charts. Selling has stopped and hourly closes are almost at the same price for the last two hours with decreasing selling pressure ie volume.

First they will test the lower bottom of BANKNINFTY Futures 18330 to 18350 ( 8140 to 8150 Nifty Futures) and then will take it to upside.

This is my opinion. Pure for learning.

Please share your views also so that we all learn something new from each others thought process.

I started typing it around 11.15 and now prices are testing the levels mentioned by me and I may be wrong but still I am posting it.

Please check the image

Last edited:

wisp

why is the NF grinding down ....because it is streched in 2day vwap at -2SD2day

Looks good sir.

Grinding moves are worse than sideways for me. What is the best way to tackle grinding moves, is it best to stay out , but tough cos they look like trend, but take out SL easily and unlike sideways there is no target .

I am unable to understand your question properly. I am using NINJATRADER and it can be set easily via properties.
Most brokers only provide level 1 data i.e 5 best bid/ask. How do you manage to get a level 2 data? Have you subscribed for level 2 data from your broker? or do you buy this level 2 data from someone?

Or am I just too confused here?