General Trading Chat

toocool

guys having official data feeds can you please check if there was abnormal volume in bank nifty options in last 1 minute yesterday with huge volatility in almost all strikes from 18000 to 18500 both ce and pe ??

XRAY27

Event patterns

LINK

For our markets Events are RBI Credit policy day (with 2.30 now its of no use for intra), FOMC news and Budget Day

I trade with 1 min candle on these day/s with 30 min D and S as base ,MP of (Weekly and daily) for Profit booking..success is around 45 % but return to risk is quite encouraging..Morning trade was on 1min candle with low of the candle as sl

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
IMO, the biggest economic opportunity lost by the government was the decision of not passing the benefits of lower crude prices to the consumers. This one decision would have lifted the 4/3/2 wheeler industry, generating jobs and an increase in economic activity. Now that the crude prices seemingly heading north, this opportunity is lost....:confused:
Government used the low oil prices to fill its own pockets for "welfare" projects. Now since the crude oil price is rising, they must reduce the duties until equilibrium is established.

wisp

Event patterns

LINK

For our markets Events are RBI Credit policy day (with 2.30 now its of no use for intra), FOMC news and Budget Day

I trade with 1 min candle on these day/s with 30 min D and S as base ,MP of (Weekly and daily) for Profit booking..success is around 45 % but return to risk is quite encouraging..Morning trade was on 1min candle with low of the candle as sl

Bro, thanks, a doubt.

18204-18259 is demand zone. First 1 min bar high is 18255, Your entry is at 18250 which is within the zone, what was the thought process when you took the entry. Thanks a lot.

XRAY27

Bro, thanks, a doubt.

18204-18259 is demand zone. First 1 min bar high is 18255, Your entry is at 18250 which is within the zone, what was the thought process when you took the entry. Thanks a lot.
Yes It was gap down and the range of the 1 min candle is almost the size of normal candle in 3 min ..second one is almost it flipped my zone just at the edge of 1 min i have taken the entry !!!

EVENT PATTERNS are almost failure pattern !!! :)

One should have some method for event days !!!

Yes It was gap down and the range of the 1 min candle is almost the size of normal candle in 3 min ..second one is almost it flipped my zone just at the edge of 1 min i have taken the entry !!!

One should have some method for event days !!!
Thanks for sharing your views.

Please clear what did you mean by

pratapvb

Nifty is singing.. "idhar chala main udhar chala, jaane kahaan main kidhar chala.."
it is sideways in the band that I posted in morning...as long as there it is going to do this

band range 8162 - 8237 :)