General Trading Chat

travi

:lol: videos are there at the bottom. but all r different fellows. :confused:
This was Trader Fest, his concept, is to try and make it an annual affair inviting good minds who showcase new concepts etc
If you visit Reynar's blog page, you'll find his videos.

Yes, you have every reasons :)

1) Solid earnings

2) Clinton winning discounted

3) 8% GDP growth etc.

Every fuel you have, happy? Go break 8800 now :D :rofl:
perhaps you didnt read my post
What you want to post are not meant for short/very short term trading

aur rahi baat
to break 8800, then wait for some more time. :D

Every one was bearish when NF was at around 8500, but today NF is at 8700 :lol:

lemondew

Thats nice but seems like most people here could make 2 trades either sides(short as well as long). Its fair to say short at 8800 if there is resistance if there isnt then at 8900. Now there is a potential 100+ points for longs from here Then a short from above as well...

How come a sudden jump from 8650 the nervous sellers are good 150 points above 8500 2 days back Are they waiting for 8900 or perhaps 9000 to sell.

Nope. It just ran out of fuel (short squeeze) there and started fall under new wave of selling pressure which includes me as well :)

perhaps you didnt read my post
What you want to post are not meant for short/very short term trading

aur rahi baat
to break 8800, then wait for some more time. :D

Every one was bearish when NF was at around 8500, but today NF is at 8700 :lol:
I did read it quite well. I was talking about short to medium term, as a trader why I would take a long term view.

And 8800? Bhaiyya tumnse na ho payega ee saal toh :D

Our dear aunty Janet will start talking rate hike by November end, this earning season too will be disappointing. And god knows what GST rate our netas decide on. By January next year we will be in election mode.

And let me not explain the scenario if Donald Bhai Trump wins the election :D

Last edited:
Thats nice but seems like most people here could make 2 trades either sides(short as well as long). Its fair to say short at 8800 if there is resistance if there isnt then at 8900. Now there is a potential 100+ points for longs from here Then a short from above as well...

How come a sudden jump from 8650 the nervous sellers are good 150 points above 8500 2 days back Are they waiting for 8900 or perhaps 9000 to sell.

There is huge psychological resistance at 8700 as well. Remember with how difficulty it broke it last time? Even then it fails to sustain above it.

I did read it quite well. I was talking about short to medium term as a trader why I would take a long term view.

And 8800? Bhaiyya tumnse na ho payega ee saal toh :D

Our dear aunty Janet will start talking rate hike by November end, this earning season too will be disappointing. And god knows what GST rate our netas decide on. By January next year we will be in election mode.

And let me not explain the scenario if Donald Bhai Trump wins the election :D
:lol: :lol:
funny, you are again discussing for Nov and Dec :D
while I am talking for Oct.

I do not follow fundamentals (for longer tf) follow max for 1-2 days only
I follow only chart, that too plain vanilla chart
no indicator, nothing

:lol: :lol:
funny, you are again discussing for Nov and Dec :D
while I am talking for Oct.

I do not follow fundamentals (for longer tf) follow max for 1-2 days only
I follow only chart, that too plain vanilla chart
no indicator, nothing
Bhai November is upon us! You talked about enough fuel for this rally and further rally. So I just kind of supported your views!!!!!! :lol: