General Trading Chat

PUCHU_2500

holding PDH/PDC, hope 15 to 20 points up move from BRN......
when chart is simple everybody earns money,......but when it is complecated everybody is confused........today price is opened gap up and continuing bull chareges and hoped everybody earned money by taking long.......but wnen it was hammered down continuing everybody was cofused what they had to do....at this moment I dared to post that prices were taking support at PDH/PDC, I hoped to take up move 15 to 20 points from BRN (8800).......unfortunately I failed to book pre defined points due to MIS problem......but it did an opportunity to book in between 15 to 19 points though not 20 points it was just missed 0.10 paise......however it was an opportunity to book profits in between 15 to 20 points........and I hope bull activity will be continuing on monday also.......

Sunnyraj

Hi friends, can anyone tell me how many months of previous data is displayed in Amibroker for different time frames like 60min,15min,5min.

I'm using sharekhan terminal which shows only 3months of past data.

VJAY

Hi friends, can anyone tell me how many months of previous data is displayed in Amibroker for different time frames like 60min,15min,5min.

I'm using sharekhan terminal which shows only 3months of past data.
Dear Sunny,
its depends of your data in ami....i have 8 year data in my ami so can view 8years chart in any tf from 1tf...

Last edited: