General Trading Chat

Did 1 in range short atyachar sah nahi paya.
:(

Ab ye fir yehi rang mein rahega :) July 10 se yehi hai

Bhai log daro mat maro short, uthao cover order aur doh dana dan.... Bulls lack conviction so don't fear whipsaws....

Yes,she made few mistakes in the first half of the second game...after that Gopichand told her to play rallies and go for kills only when sure and that did the trick in the second half....I had played Badminton in inter college tournaments so could relate to the game more.....she was damn good in second half of the second game.

ST

Yup, what I like in her is her aggressive attitude. Rare in Indian breed. Even if she gets silver, I will bet that she is a rising star. Will go a long long way...

Last edited:
European mkts are in deep red. Nifty should at least tank 50 points in deference of them! ;)

vikas2131

Retail bulls got butchered. GST discounted, monsoon discounted, what is the next trigger/excuse you have?

How long will they distort the mkts with helicopter money? That too is gonna end soon. God forbids if Fed hikes rates in September and our economy continues to underperform. Hell may break loose again!
Untill Usa election ..nothing will happen...market most likely will go higher than lower

Untill Usa election ..nothing will happen...market most likely will go higher than lower
POTUS has no role in shaping the economy. Trump is just another jumlabaaz. It is the FED my dear and its decisions which will impact the mkt.

vikas2131

She is female Sachin Tendulakar in the making. I saw here y'day for the first time. Highly impressed. I too have played badminton at club levels. Have seen and played against good players. Gut feelings say she is gonna win gold for India.
i hope she wins ..will be good both for country and her...acha nahi lagta ..bharat jaise bade country mein 10 medal bhi nahi jeet pa rahe ha...