General Trading Chat

Hello TJs. Is there any software/function to punch in simultaneous orders for multiple accounts at a time at the same buying price or same stoploss level, in all accounts

Can this be done in Odin or nse now

i want to buy the same quantity of shares in all the accounts(simultaneously) at the same price. Punching in manual orders for each is time consuming.
Such feature is available in Master Trust auto trading tool.

Also I have seen a custom application developed in C++ at a broker office, in which lots of such features were available. You could set the parameters for each account once and then whenever you punch in an order in the main account, then simultaneously the orders will get placed in all other accounts, according to the set parameters of account size, position size, risk or stop loss levels etc. Basically you just punch the order in main account and then all other steps happens automatically.

Regards

Same chart with a different interpretation.
Hello deba, thanks for the chart.

To attach charts/images, please upload them on an external website and paste the link here. Check my signature for instructions regarding the same.

Looking forward to more from you.

wisp

Yesterday's Action -

Regards

How do you use this info? Too much of info for trading it seems unless one is a human computer! A cluttered brain like a cluttered chart may not be good for trading :D just my opinion, perhaps it is just my lack of intelligence.