General Trading Chat

Fundootrader

7550 may or may not hold for today, but we are very near to a bounce, lets see how it pans out. BN may take support somewhere between last 2 support levels. 15800 is highly unlikely, without a bounce
Let's see - small bounce in play - but looks like it will fall under "ST Gap" And will accelerate fall..

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
losses are the learning points, and when we accept them gracefully, we learn faster.

I must confess that i have lost lakhs of rupees in stock market - in last few years, and as a whole, i have not recovered them so far.

But its only after being here and being persistent and with focus on learning and self discipline, and with all learning and experiences being showered by all experts here here, - I am happy to start 2016 with the highest profits, i ever made in a single swing trade.

This trade is also ending with a few learning, which i plan to implement in my next trade.

My heartfelt thanks to each and every single member here , who share their technical knowledge and bless us by sharing their experiences about markets.

very few Tj's members post there loss trades too

lemondew

For rank learners and guys who have just started trading.
I dont know but i was only watching nifty and I admit I was weary of shorting once it reached 7630 and was already 100 points down. I just scanned for gainers in the nifty website. Saw about 3 FO stocks in green airtel, hdfc bank and sun pharma. Hdfc bank was at the top resisting. Just shorted with high as stop loss. In no time it came down. Sun pharma saw it come down and took a short once it broke pivot low. Quickly it came down.

At times stocks provide some opportunity when you cant see any in nifty. .. just my views.

Last edited:

wisp

very few Tj's members post there loss trades too
IMHO, Without losing trades, there can be no winning trades IMHO even for professional, experienced and highly profitable traders on a day to day basis.

In the initial years though, most of us have higher losing days and months (those are called tuition fee days and months), eventually it has to even out and finally we land on higher winning days and months.

Fundootrader

Apni market are wonderful - Really I in BRICS is only survivor - While world markets crashing - our markets looking to rebound from low levels

Are we planning to move up due to GST news or is it upmove to fall more when Europe markets open down 2-3% down. Next hour will tell - stay glued