General Trading Chat

iwillwin

beyond move the hate...all these people dnt matter at all...its the country that matters...if there is no india and then there is no us either...think about it..
Agreed....bjp should introspect and see if their own party people are writing their loss...
This does show gathbandhan (maha) has more place to go....if this thing repeats in other elections, I fear bjp will be shown doors in another 3-4 years
Here in Gujarat, in municipal elections we are seeing Patel united over reservation in education and bjp may have to face defeat...

We can do any Post Mortem of Bihar Elections .... BUT

Why dont we just accept the fact that democracy is just a number game ....

In 2014 Lok sabh elections Modiji won the biggest ever majority if last 30 years .....

BUT

His vote share was 30% Plus ....... Because remaining 65-70% were scattered .....

Now the grand alliance excercise just consolidated that 65-70% ..... which made 30% plus a SMALL NUMBER.

SIMPLE.
In long term .....

Markets may go back to level of 4500 or below ........

If all other states ....... continue with Bihar's Grand Alliance experiment (consolidating 65% against 35%) .... and replicate this strategy everywhere.

iwillwin

From 7400 to 9000 was possible only coz of elections dream results, gst hope, landbill hope
When one creates (media) so much expectations and then faces reality, its going to backfire and adjust to reasonable levels

vikas2131

Agreed....bjp should introspect and see if their own party people are writing their loss...
This does show gathbandhan (maha) has more place to go....if this thing repeats in other elections, I fear bjp will be shown doors in another 3-4 years
Here in Gujarat, in municipal elections we are seeing Patel united over reservation in education and bjp may have to face defeat...
Caste and reservation ..both are the biggest problem of our country....both needs to go but again we are gonna need a great patriot for it who will rise above me and myself...just pray people he or she comes soon bec there are just too many who wants to make sure 1947 repeats once again dividing north and south india and stop india from becoming a superpower...

vikas2131

We can do any Post Mortem of Bihar Elections .... BUT

Why dont we just accept the fact that democracy is just a number game ....

In 2014 Lok sabh elections Modiji won the biggest ever majority if last 30 years .....

BUT

His vote share was 30% Plus ....... Because remaining 65-70% were scattered .....

Now the grand alliance excercise just consolidated that 65-70% ..... which made 30% plus a SMALL NUMBER.

SIMPLE.
Another media brainwashing..

Ur calculation is wrong..just 66% of people voted in 2014 out of which bjp got in the range of 32-33% meaning half votes of the total...

Another media brainwashing..

Ur calculation is wrong..just 66% of people voted in 2014 out of which bjp got in the range of 32-33% meaning half votes of the total...
33% X 66% = 22% of 100%