General Trading Chat

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Marriage of Regulators: FMC to merge with Sebi tomorrow

Ready to regulate commodity trading, Sinha has cautioned small investors against coming for quick gains through speculation in this market, saying this is "risky" and requires a lot of technical expertise.

"People will come and tell you that with a small margin, you can make a lot of money. Do not fall into the trap," the Sebi Chairman had said, even as he asserted that the capital markets watchdog was fully prepared to begin regulating commodities trading and all necessary safeguards would be put in place to keep the scamsters and manipulators at bay.

Sinha said his message to the small investors would be to keep away from the commodities market as it was meant for the experts and for those seeking to hedge their risks.

"If you put your hard-earned money into this market, it may not be ultimately good for you. The commodities market is for those who are experts in this space. For non-experts, it is a risky area," the Sebi chief had told PTI in an interview.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
be ready for increase in margin in commodities trading and abolishment of mini lot.

Dax Devil

I am very confused in understanding what you are saying.

1)Now a days learning how to trade profitably is 4-6 weeks job. A few weeks more of paper trading and earning weeks start ?? Can you please expalin in detail.

2) 90% is 'who is trading' .. 10% 'how to trade'. Please give some idea.

thanks.

Tell me, how long do you think it takes to learn to make a ordinary wooden or steel tubing chair? 1 week? 4 weeks? 6 months? 1 year?

Well, while I was in med school I joined a weekend carpentry course. Around 10 weekends later I was able to make a chair from sawing and planing the wood to the polished product that could be easily sold in the market for 20-30 dollars but not for 50 dollars upwards. But to be able to build a chair with unique ergonomics and finish that would sell for 1000 dollars plus would take years of skill honing. And you can't learn to build 1000 dollars chair in any weekend or regular course anywhere in the world.

You get the picture? To make a few hundreds or a thousand or so a day consistently from the market should not take more than 4-6 months, including learning TA, paper trading and coming up with any run of the mill kind of profit making system. but making of 10-30k a day consistently YoY takes far far longer than 6 months. Very very few traders reach this zone.

So If one is still struggling to tap into market's unlimited profit potential after 5 or 10 years in the market and hasn't made oneself rich already or on the way to riches, chances are he/she wouldn't be if another 10 years get spent. Unless of course one gets lucky or gets slapped by life so hard to have the eyes opened to one's limitations and abilities. This is the fact, like it or not.

I hope the above cleared many more confusions hidden behind your stated confusion. Have a nice trading day.

Tell me, how long do you think it takes to learn to make a ordinary wooden or steel tubing chair? 1 week? 4 weeks? 6 months? 1 year?

Well, while I was in med school I joined a weekend carpentry course. Around 10 weekends later I was able to make a chair from sawing and planing the wood to the polished product that could be easily sold in the market for 20-30 dollars but not for 50 dollars upwards. But to be able to build a chair with unique ergonomics and finish that would sell for 1000 dollars plus would take years of skill honing. And you can't learn to build 1000 dollars chair in any weekend or regular course anywhere in the world.

You get the picture? To make a few hundreds or a thousand or so a day consistently from the market should not take more than 4-6 months, including learning TA, paper trading and coming up with any run of the mill kind of profit making system. but making of 10-30k a day consistently YoY takes far far longer than 6 months. Very very few traders reach this zone.

So If one is still struggling to tap into market's unlimited profit potential after 5 or 10 years in the market and hasn't made oneself rich already or on the way to riches, chances are he/she wouldn't be if another 10 years get spent. Unless of course one gets lucky or gets slapped by life so hard to have the eyes opened to one's limitations and abilities. This is the fact, like it or not.

I hope the above cleared many more confusions hidden behind your stated confusion. Have a nice trading day.
You must be billionaire right now.Earning after 4-5 weeks of study..:clap: