General Trading Chat

VJAY

hum bahut loss khaya hun by removing/moving SL :eek::(
ab nahi khishkaunga :mad:
Dear TR,
Me too done these things many times in intra and swings initial days :(
Got the penalty for it..but got rectified by those mistakes ...i never done those faults again since last few years ..never will do it :) ...its pain & hard times in trading....once starts correct it then its easy :)

SwagatN

You went long today??
Breakdown failure of morning low and market bouncing back....you overstayed in your short position.8209 or max 8218 you should be out of short positions...

Never mind, there will be many trades in future where you will make profits.

Smart_trade
Yes Sir, looking for next good trades,

What I feel now is Day trading is not about just one timeframe or one pattern. One need to keep looking for information from all possible angels. How price is lookn in different timeframe,s and what information is drawn by a intra-trend analysis from diff time frame, where the S/R are, what the candle patterns are. etc etc..

Just following the pivots in the direction of trend might not be profitable n long run even though few good moves can be caught thorugh it.. Its more like a hit and run.. like you interpreted at break out failure and exit even though thrend has not changed. Am I right in interpreting this regarding day trading ??

XRAY27

VJAY

What I feel now is Day trading is not about just one timeframe or one pattern. One need to keep looking for information from all possible angels. How price is lookn in different timeframe,s and what information is drawn by a intra-trend analysis from diff time frame, where the S/R are, what the candle patterns are. etc etc..

Just following the pivots in the direction of trend might not be profitable n long run even though few good moves can be caught thorugh it.. Its more like a hit and run.. like you interpreted at break out failure and exit even though thrend has not changed. Am I right in interpreting this regarding day trading ??
IMO its wrong assumption....I trade with only one timeframe ...trade with the trend with pvots breakouts .......its difficult to follow simple things and simple method :D

Tlahuicole

Trading with one time frame is also possible but you need to be alert to re enter if you get exited prematurely as a break out failure can fail too :D, I use two time frames but using one tf is also great, if you know to filter high probability trades :cool: