General Trading Chat

XRAY27

Last edited:

VJAY

I am surprised to find very few response to the thread.
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/98557-rlco-trading-system.html

As usual lot of views but just 2 responses.

People will be ready to pay several thousands even lakhs for some courses but a valuable system which is charged several thousand dollars but if shared freely may not even look in to the same. :mad:
I have seen many here arround me attending many trading courses giving small to huge money .after that they never succeded in trading and now saying to all trading is gambling and never go to trading :D...also no one ready to use simple methods.All go for fancy looking methods which in 1st appearence looks great but one who backtests never give positive ,,,:)
so if you given a post like you have a gr8 method you will get many PM's and eeven they offer money for it....this is common in trading world
NO ONE NEED FREE ANYTHING!!!! IF ITS GUIDENCE OR METHOD...IF IT CHARGABLE THERE IS MANY NEEDY ONE :d

I haven't faced such a situation because I do not keep SL in the system. But I know some instances in which SL was triggered and some instances in which the SL was not triggered in case of freak lows in NF future like today.

Any of you faced these issues before?