gann theory

Dear all,
I remember a gann thread in this forum? since the gann theory and nature is complex with astrology part included, it becomes difficult to start with.
Has anyone prepared Gann angles or boxes or considered astrology part and predicted (wrong or correct not imp) . If so, it would be help us to look at the market with different angle.
thanks

Hi,
i have seen softwares like asa and advance get having this provision to study with boxes and angles.

It would be really nice if someone can show how the makrets are heading with his gann study.

regards

jatayoo

Hi,
i have seen softwares like asa and advance get having this provision to study with boxes and angles.

It would be really nice if someone can show how the makrets are heading with his gann study.

regards
HI MOHIT83
We had a forum on "GANNS CHARTING TECHNIQUES" and discussions were held in the forum.You could see the same.However i reproduce some posts from it below:---
1)Old 21st January 2007, 09:30 AM

jatayoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gann's Charting Methods And Software
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonn View Post
Hi jatayoo,

wht are your angles saying abt the Nifty , elliot waves indicate a burst of wave 5 of final 5.

are there short term and longterm angles??????????

thanxs
winston
-----------------------------------------------------------
THEY SAY A MAX OF 7.5 DEGREE DECLINE.
....If this is held then we should cross the 1:1 angle and enter the phase of "irrational exuberance" which can last for more than a year.

jatayoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gann's Charting Methods And Software
Quote:
Hi jatayoo,

wht are your angles saying abt the Nifty , elliot waves indicate a burst of wave 5 of final 5.

are there short term and longterm angles??????????

thanxs
winston
Quote:
hi,

can u be more simpler?????

thanxs
winston
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It say's that we could touch 15,300 and then retrace for a consolidation.If q4fy07 results are equally strong,then we should move past 15,300.The target would be 19,504.53!!!!
The target for the first level is upto may 07 and for the second level upto june 08.
GOD HANG GANN HAND AND FOOT NOW.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
....Since the sensex failed to break 1:1 angle it had to go down.The cycle may have just begun--- time wise June 08 ends the time cycle.I may be wrong in my interpretation ---- dont hang GANN.:D:D:D

chintan786

Hi,

regards
hi mohit, do u know anything abt ASA.. i had heard this name before also.... infact some big brokerage houses are using this....

do u have this softeware.....

chintan

jatayoo

hi mohit, do u know anything abt ASA.. i had heard this name before also.... infact some big brokerage houses are using this....

do u have this softeware.....

chintan
hi
I too have seen softwares which state to be based on gann's concepts.On trying them out i found that they are more confusing and give a array of possibilities leaving you no wiser.
Gann is the Ultimate for an INVESTOR.He did use it for 3 day swings but i have not tried that aspet.The only way to plot Gann's charts is to sit down with grph paper and a pencil ------ time consuming but worth the effort.
I also do not beleive in the astronomical influences that he speaks of. The mathematical portion of it is really good.:D:D:D

chintan786

hi
I too have seen softwares which state to be based on gann's concepts.On trying them out i found that they are more confusing and give a array of possibilities leaving you no wiser.
Gann is the Ultimate for an INVESTOR.He did use it for 3 day swings but i have not tried that aspet.The only way to plot Gann's charts is to sit down with grph paper and a pencil ------ time consuming but worth the effort.
I also do not beleive in the astronomical influences that he speaks of. The mathematical portion of it is really good.:D:D:D

HI jatayoo, I would appreciate If u post some link where I can read abt this software.

If u have some link frm where I can download this than I am very thankful to you.

chintan