Futures swing trading

avny

Hello friends
I was planning to close the thread as i was not getting remarks,questions etc .but now i find some people have responded.
The very purpose of this thread is to show how to trade using very basic indicators.
only posting of trades wont do any good to anybody

if u want to help newcomers,discuss your strategy and rules of trade and how u are using simple indicators to get profit

thanks and happy trading

Hello

Please go through the tread from the begining. I always hold the position in futures as you can see from the begining. I follow one hr chart. I reverse my trade on 2 signals. PSAR and ADX cross over, I go long or short when both signals confirm.
Reliance capital i reversed on 30 Aug at 319.Profit is 99 points and total profits from the begining is 78+99=177 .I am taking the trade from 14 june and my profit Rs 177000(One lot is 1000)

CANBK I reversed at 207. profit is 102. Total profit is 136 points = Rs 68000

I just want to prove that you dont need high end softwares basic indicators are just fine. Follow set rules and discipline. over fear and greed . But the point is everyone is happy to use complicated indicators and trading systems .I also used them but found my present system is just good for me.

Now i found another indicator called super trend.PSAR sometimes gives false signals in a side ways market.Since Aug I am using supertrend combined with ADX and I found whipsaws can be avoided by this method. You may miss out some trade but you make lesser false trades which is more important.

I cannot give which systems gives these indicators here but intenet will help you to locate these.

Due to personnel commitments I won't continue this thread but I conveyed my point.Happy trading to all traderji family.

Last edited:

bapu4

Hello

Please go through the tread from the begining. I always hold the position in futures as you can see from the begining. I follow one hr chart. I reverse my trade on 2 signals. PSAR and ADX cross over, I go long or short when both signals confirm.
Reliance capital i reversed on 30 Aug at 319.Profit is 99 points and total profits from the begining is 78+99=177 .I am taking the trade from 14 june and my profit Rs 177000(One lot is 1000)

CANBK I reversed at 207. profit is 102. Total profit is 136 points = Rs 68000

I just want to prove that you dont need high end softwares basic indicators are just fine. Follow set rules and discipline. over fear and greed . But the point is everyone is happy to use complicated indicators and trading systems .I also used them but found my present system is just good for me.

Now i found another indicator called super trend.PSAR sometimes gives false signals in a side ways market.Since Aug I am using supertrend combined with ADX and I found whipsaws can be avoided by this method. You may miss out some trade but you make lesser false trades which is more important.

I cannot give which systems gives these indicators here but intenet will help you to locate these.

Due to personnel commitments I won't continue this thread but I conveyed my point.Happy trading to all traderji family.
Hi Ghelakkat,
The thread you started is one of its kind and i feel sorry to have spotted it lill late,I hope you will see and respond my post,I request you to continue because it doesn't take much time if you visit every 2-3 day for few minutes,there are many fellow traders who have lost huge money and would certainly be benefited with you posts,the trades that you have posted are fantastic return trades,pl come back and serve our trader community.
Godbless you

DEAR GTHELAKKAT SIRJI YR THREAD IS SUPERB I SAW 2DY PLEASE CAN U PLS SUGGEST HW IT CAN BE USED 4 NIFTY AND BANK NIFTY ALSO +IN INTRADAY TRADING AND WT IS THE BEST TIME FRAME GOD BLESS U AND MAY V B LUCKY ENOUGH 2 GT CONTINOUS GUIDANCE 4RM YR GOOD SELF THNX PREM:) :clapping:

bapu4

hi please confirm above supertrend and adx indicator will serve the purpose, perhaps here with eod data of hdfcbank till 6/09/13.[/QUO

Hi Dineshji,
1st of all congrats to post the latest trade opportunity heare which is a rare seen on Tj,secondly as far as I see one can take this trade base on the indications .
What I wanted to know from you is how to find such trades?(Scanner?with what parameters ?)
thnx
god bless you

hi please confirm above supertrend and adx indicator will serve the purpose, perhaps here with eod data of hdfcbank till 6/09/13.[/QUO

Hi Dineshji,
1st of all congrats to post the latest trade opportunity heare which is a rare seen on Tj,secondly as far as I see one can take this trade base on the indications .
What I wanted to know from you is how to find such trades?(Scanner?with what parameters ?)
thnx
god bless you

Hi bapu4, i have posted chart based on afl supertrend indicator and adx. this i have posted to confirm that this will serve the purpose from thread owner. perhaps not trading, but want to start swing trading. With this afl you can scan. Its having default parameters. There is no option to change the parameters. This is daily chart and data is feeded from bhavcopy.

This is chart of same script HDFCBANK daily chart upto 07/10/13. Here we can see further how trade populated. Yet to confirm the rules of entry, exit, sl and tsl. Not trading. Further i will post when signal is exactly generated. We have to laydown the rules to avoid whipsaws or sl rule, because we can expect 100% positive signals from any system. Perhaps here entry is signal generated both on supertrend chart and adx chart. we should form rules for exit, i.e. sl and tsl to gain maximum profit and cut out losses.

In addition to signal generated from supertrend and adx, we can also combined the signal generated from above chart for confirmation. when signals are generated on 3 of charts, we can take step. now is exit part remaining.